Sciatica?

I have been experiencing pains that are what most tell me is probably a sciatic nerve issue. I have never been to the Dr. about it and it has been probably 10+ years and is getting more common lately. Pain is in very low back,butt and down to and beyond my knee sometimes. I have noticed the last 3 times I used MM to help me sleep with this throbbing pain that the next few days I was virtually pain free. This is from using my pocket vap about 4-5 hits of cali hash plant. I wondered if anyone else has experienced this? I have not even told my wife how good it works cause she won't believe me,, she is not a big believer of the plant. Should I bother going to the Dr. about it, it seems there is not much that can be done about it? Oh I forgot just recently twice I have noticed my right big toe numb after lying down.

I experience the same thing, and was recently diagnosed with it and have a physical therapy referral pending. I have found that edibles work well for me, i generally sleep around 3-4 hours at a time, but after eating, that stretches sometimes to 6 hours, but even if i dont get more hours, i feel that i have much more restful sleep, and notice that my wake up position is relativley close to the position i found comfortable to sleep in. good luck, i hope that helps a bit.

I have been experiencing pains that are what most tell me is probably a sciatic nerve issue. I have never been to the Dr. about it and it has been probably 10+ years and is getting more common lately. Pain is in very low back,butt and down to and beyond my knee sometimes. I have noticed the last 3 times I used MM to help me sleep with this throbbing pain that the next few days I was virtually pain free. This is from using my pocket vap about 4-5 hits of cali hash plant. I wondered if anyone else has experienced this? I have not even told my wife how good it works cause she won't believe me,, she is not a big believer of the plant. Should I bother going to the Dr. about it, it seems there is not much that can be done about it? Oh I forgot just recently twice I have noticed my right big toe numb after lying down.

i live around u and have had surgery last year to try and correct this issue. needless to say im worse off than i was then. eating a heavy does of medicated food about a hour before bed helps me alot.. and iv recently got my hands on some Aurora indica that help alot also.

to be honest iv done everything my doc asked me to do and im worse off for it.. they say it will heal on its own if u take care of your self.

the way they check to see if its the sciatica is they do a reflex test on your knees. mine was so bad i didnt have any response on either leg.

Dang green that kinda sucks, but at least you can help with cannabis. Once I go to the Dr. I would like to be able to tell them about my cannabis use but don't want them to yell and me and/or kick me out of there system. I don't think I have it real bad, but sometimes for days in a row I can hardly get comfortable to sleep. It is a little easier to deal with during the day but at night sometimes it terrible :( Did you notice any relief the next day? The first and second time it happened I thought maybe it was just luck but the third time it happened I figured it must really be the cannabis and I assume it has to due with its anti inflammatory effect probably the same reason I get some longer lasting relief from my asthma. Good stuff for sure

Archived