A Thank You To Moscutty

Let me start by just saying thank you.

I already called Mos and personally thanked him for what u am about to share with you guys :)

I have a very very close friend of mine who had suffered severe head trama some years ago and as a result has horrible seziures sometimes multiple times a day, varying in intensity from just a small "tick" / "twitch" to a full blown grand maul, as well as insomnia among a laundry list if other ailments.

Well MMJ has helped her somewhat with the insomnia and a small part with the seziures. We have been strain hunting awhile to find something that would help her more. Thanx to Cutty I now have a strain that helps her immensely !

Pre 98 Bubba Kush let's her sleep at night! :jig:

She also believes that it is helping with the seziures; I'n frequency as well as severity. :jig:

Those of you with close friends and family who have seziures can understand the despair as you have to watch them have a seziure and you know there isn't alot you can do other than try to comfort them. Well I'm here to tell you that MMJ can help them, you just need to find the right strain for them.

Thank you again Cutty! I honestly can't repay you for allowing me to have this cut, but i can say every single harvest of it i have She gets some of it for free, no questions asked. You have helped a very very sick

Person have the ability to enjoy more of her life and I sir am I'n your debt. Thank you Mos.

Yes ... I too am Thankful to MosCutty ... :bighug:

At least he is a Man of his word

I am So Blessed to have " Bubba Kush "

One of the Greatest Strains i've ever tasted ...

Yours is the Pre-98 Tarzan? I ask because so far out of everything I have tried yours was the best for night-time meds, and easily top 3 in taste. (Some Pine-Apple Chunk I got from someone here took 1st on taste. It tasted like Juicy Fruit!)

Yours is the Pre-98 Tarzan? I ask because so far out of everything I have tried yours was the best for night-time meds, and easily top 3 in taste. (Some Pine-Apple Chunk I got from someone here took 1st on taste. It tasted like Juicy Fruit!)

Morning " Darkmatter "

To the best of my Knowledge .... NO

The Medication factor of this Strain is

almost unbelieveable ...

Many say the same thing and it's True w/ me Also ...

It's my Favorit Strain and

helps me get a much better nights rest ...

I always try keeping one rolled up by my corner ,

just in case i wake up earily in the am ....

3-4 hits and in 15-20 minutes I 'm good to go ... :thumbsu:

Jane has a MS patient that swairs it's the ONLY

strain that helps make life bareable ...

Guest MosCutty

well, wheres all the pics at ? :D

A true farmer the man wants some pics. :goodjob:

Cutty is a great man and a good soul. I am proud to call him friend.

Thanks Bro, hope you and the family are doing well. Sorry I missed you but cuttyville keeps me locked down.

Yes ... I too am Thankful to MosCutty ... :bighug:

At least he is a Man of his word

I am So Blessed to have " Bubba Kush "

One of the Greatest Strains i've ever tasted ...

Tarzan, what can I say your the man, when ever I need anything one call and your on the ground. :thumbsu:

thanks again Moss. today your bubba crosses my tray for the first time (from my garden)!! I CAN'T WAIT. time to roll one and have my coffee

You must be looking in my window, Organic Sumatra and Bubba Kush out of My Attitude 420 mug. :thumbsu:

Thank you Brandan for the kind words, it makes me feel great that Pre’98 has been able to help someone close to you. I am also pleased that you and I have been able to come full circle from fallout to friendship again. After all, we all make mistakes and a true test of character is how we own them, you are a class act and a true gentleman.

Since were on the topic of Pre’98 I figure I’ll clear things up on a few points about the plant and my thoughts on sharing genetics. Any point made here is not directed too the original poster, just general statements.

The Seekers of Genetic Wisdom, part of the Mos Cutty Project was for the purpose of providing sourced genetics to the community via a network of senior farmers. I was willing to put my name up and stand behind the cuts. Meaning if you had questions or problems you could contact me and I would help you.

The plan was to release a few Elites and Connoisseur cuts every few months allowing members to cultivate proven genetics that work.

Other senior farmers were all about it and were willing to put up genetics and help get them to patients, all was looking good and the community was coming together.

Then before we could make it through the first round of drops, some one (not Brandan) decides to hack the cut, and start posting cuts here. Others that missed out on the Cut started posting begging for the cut instead of waiting there turn and that killed the project.

Of course I was aware that people would spread the cut to people in the community, however I thought they’d have some respect for me and grow the plant to help others. Or at least not come in my backyard posting hacker cuts for sale.

Instead I’ve found folks are more interested in Selling Cuts of her and not cultivating. This troubles me in the same way people run around selling Mr. D’s Lemon Cake.

IMO, no one except Mr.D should receive donations on the plant or post about clones of the plant. I have recently been given Mr.D’s Lemon Cake and I would never take a donation for a cut. I would not even give a cut out except too those in my inner-circle whom feel the same way.

When I’m done flowering her, I will PM, Mr’D pics of the plant, I will also put aside some top-shelf nugs and offer samples to him so he can access the cultivation. I feel this is the respect that is owed, because he is a member of our community.

As for my Brother Dr. Tarzan’s World Famous Bubba Kush, Yes Tarzan’s plant is Pre’98 however it is off of my “Master Mother” and not my “Working Mother” which most have cuts of my working mother that seen more production.

Tarzan is a holder of this Plant in earnest and should not be troubled about it because he won’t let you have it.

I know it’s long winded and I don’t want to change the Positive Vibes of B-Dogs :goodjob: post and I really do appreciate the love. This lets me know my efforts were not in vain. In fact many good people have come out of my experience on the project. :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Thanks

Mos

Tarzan, what can I say your the man,

when ever I need anything one call and your on the ground. :thumbsu:

============================

As for my Brother Dr. Tarzan’s World Famous Bubba Kush, Yes Tarzan’s plant is Pre’98 however it is off of my “Master Mother” and not my “Working Mother” which most have cuts of my working mother that seen more production.

Tarzan is a holder of this Plant in earnest and should not be troubled

about it because he won’t let you have it .

Thanks

Mos

Morning My Brother MosCutty ...

Good to see your still alive and kickin ' :bighug:

Sure has been a very Busy , Fast , Hot & Humid Summer ...

I don't always understand personal ethics and

the moral foundation of Growers and Breeders ?

But I'm trying to learn & understand ....

But i gave you my word i would keep Bubba Kush to myself ...

I've been only growing for approx. 2 years now

and from day one till now I'm still learning ...

The things I've learned I have shared

w/ many other patients and caregivers to become

successful dirt farmers :bighug:

I NEVER thought this day would come ...

It is such a Good Feeling inside to be Successful

at helping patients find relief from their Pain .... :thumbsu:

But Anyways MosCutty ... I sure hoping to have a

GOOD BYE to Summer Heat the end of August ...

God willingly , I will have my house ready for a long

Northern Michigan Winter ....

You probly won't even reconize my house ..

Mibrains is out there as i type putting the vinyl siding

on my house ... We're trying SO hard to get in done

so we can make it down to the farmers market this week-end ...

Plus Mayorherb has one the same day ... So many places ,

So little time ...

Anyways MosCutty ... Thank You and Hope to see you soon :bighug:

Guest MosCutty

Morning My Brother MosCutty ...

Good to see your still alive and kickin ' :bighug:

Sure has been a very Busy , Fast , Hot & Humid Summer ...

I don't always understand personal ethics and

the moral foundation of Growers and Breeders ?

But I'm trying to learn & understand ....

Anyways MosCutty ... Thank You and Hope to see you soon :bighug:

Dr.T you know I'm a Soldier in Jah Army, nothing really hold me back. Yes the Ethics involved in our culture has always been of interest to me.

Yes my statement in part is to ask questions of how we view each other and where we find value. I simply used the Lemon Cake as an example of how I deal with genetics. I'm not saying we should not share genetics and advertise for them. What I am saying is that when it's "Our Guy" do we step on them when they help out or do we support by protecting what we find of value.

Even when I let out my select Pheno of Plushberry, I did not release it until after Subcool released the seeds. I also discussed with his camp if it was cool and they said fine with some conditions.

I didn't run out and wack of 100 Plush Cuts for 10bucks each and make it no need for anyone to support subcool's efforts. After all Sub's camp hooked me up with test seeds so I have to show respect. I also returned the select pheno for further research with med samples. I would like the chance to continue testing his gear from time to time, so I did this out of professionalism and respect.

Not to hijack Brandan's thread, but thought I'd give folks my thoughts. So they can understand why I don't respond to them about genetics and why my contributions are lacking.

Kind of like my last words so to speak, at the end of the day people will do what they want and most will only think of themselves. But those that have compassion, and think of others is where it's at.

I get hate mail at least once a week from this site, I get people I've never talked too asking for cuts and medz, I get people wanted my me to give them the blue print to my DIY Under Current, etc.

I rarely get some one saying, "hey cutty hope you and your family are well, just wanted to say hey."

Don't want to be Doom and Gloom, I think the site is doing fine and many people find value here from all the hard working folks that keep this place going. :goodjob: :goodjob:

So thanks again everyone and keep up the good works.

Mos

I too am glad where we stand now Cutty. I was a noobie to the "culture" of growing and the relationships between growers/breeders and you helped me understand that better than anyone else could. :) Oh and for those who wanted pics, here you go, not to fancy, used my phone lol

Bud Shot from my 1st Pre 98, in Happy Frogger and using the fox farm trio + Big Bud + cal mag:

gallery_13605_233_1952783.jpg

Same plant, wider shot. To the upper left you can see my bubble bucket with the Pre 98 poking its way into the photo:

gallery_13605_233_1592854.jpg

My stash of 98:

gallery_13605_233_774847.jpg

gallery_13605_233_668872.jpg

Thanx again Cutty :jig: :jig:

Next on my personal list of genetic hunting is either Blue dream (darn clone onlys!) or an OG cut, been looking at at seed banks, Cali Connection, Reserva privada ect.. ect.. we will see how it goes..

Guest knucklehead bob

Yo MosCutty , I hope our paths will cross in Lansing again with a little more time available , nothing would be better than a taste test from the Project Founder ;) . Keep up the good work brother :thumbsu: .

Dr.T you know I'm a Soldier in Jah Army, nothing really hold me back. Yes the Ethics involved in our culture has always been of interest to me.

Yes my statement in part is to ask questions of how we view each other and where we find value. I simply used the Lemon Cake as an example of how I deal with genetics. I'm not saying we should not share genetics and advertise for them. What I am saying is that when it's "Our Guy" do we step on them when they help out or do we support by protecting what we find of value.

Even when I let out my select Pheno of Plushberry, I did not release it until after Subcool released the seeds. I also discussed with his camp if it was cool and they said fine with some conditions.

I didn't run out and wack of 100 Plush Cuts for 10bucks each and make it no need for anyone to support subcool's efforts. After all Sub's camp hooked me up with test seeds so I have to show respect. I also returned the select pheno for further research with med samples. I would like the chance to continue testing his gear from time to time, so I did this out of professionalism and respect.

Not to hijack Brandan's thread, but thought I'd give folks my thoughts. So they can understand why I don't respond to them about genetics and why my contributions are lacking.

Kind of like my last words so to speak, at the end of the day people will do what they want and most will only think of themselves. But those that have compassion, and think of others is where it's at.

I get hate mail at least once a week from this site, I get people I've never talked too asking for cuts and medz, I get people wanted my me to give them the blue print to my DIY Under Current, etc.

I rarely get some one saying, "hey cutty hope you and your family are well, just wanted to say hey."

Don't want to be Doom and Gloom, I think the site is doing fine and many people find value here from all the hard working folks that keep this place going. :goodjob: :goodjob:

So thanks again everyone and keep up the good works.

Mos

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

Moscutty You have Honor and Integrety

A mans word is all we have, its not much, It's EVERYTHING!

:bow::bow::bow:

Dan

Archived