Operation/education.. Donations

Our Club,Clare County Compassion Club, is putting together some comercials..We have people with the camera,s , what we are needing is Money...The Comercials are $6,000.00 for a 100 spots...We are getting donations..But we sure can use some more..ANY ONE interested n ehlping on this..Please send me a E-Mail..I can get you the number of the guy n charge....This isnt just for Patients/caregivers, this is for all of us...WE need to get our side out....So please DONATE>>>Thank you Clare County Compassion Club and ALL who are helping...

• 2 weeks later...

Our Club,Clare County Compassion Club, is putting together some comercials..We have people with the camera,s , what we are needing is Money...The Comercials are $6,000.00 for a 100 spots...We are getting donations..But we sure can use some more..ANY ONE interested n ehlping on this..Please send me a E-Mail..I can get you the number of the guy n charge....This isnt just for Patients/caregivers, this is for all of us...WE need to get our side out....So please DONATE>>>Thank you Clare County Compassion Club and ALL who are helping...

LOOK people , This is important..We need these donations more than ever..We need to amke these comercials happen last week..We are Needing $7,000.00 to get a 100 spots on T.v..tis isnt a lot of money..if we all pitch in..We have like $600.00 ..NOW OR NEVER PEOPLE..If every one gave a 1.00..If the dispense pitched in some of there earnings..This is for US.Please donate. OPERATION/EDUCATION

• 2 weeks later...

Bump

hey this stuff here is for us..... we will never over come our struggle without correcting the problems created thru years of anti marijuana propaganda.....this is our way to do it.....

Look ive got 4 kids, im unemployed, even worse im a felon therefore unlikely to ever get a decent job in Michigan.....my point is I know its rough right now, but we cant wait till later to spread the truth. the lies are all ready out there....

I chipped in and ill continue to do so, stand up if you havent already.

Thanks for posting this mayor!! Its true folks.. we sure would love you all to help with operation education.. we would love to have great testemonials to use for the commercials as well..

Right now we are having fun working on a Dare style educational pamphlet. It is a direct response to the miseducation they hand out to all of our children at school.. No folks.. it doesnt make you infertile.. trust me on that one.. LOL LOL ..

Can you explain further what messages will be conveyed in these commercials?

Where area/stations are they propoosed to run?

If a person was interested in donating, besides driving to the Clare Compassion Club, how could they get the donation into the proper hands?

If this project can not be completed, will donations be returned? If not, where will they be applied?

I believe these are things a potential donor may wonder. I know I am more willing to donate, when I can, if I have all the details of a project, so I can justify the donation.

If a person was interested in donating, besides driving to the Clare Compassion Club, how could they get the donation into the proper hands?

If this project can not be completed, will donations be returned? If not, where will they be applied?

I believe these are things a potential donor may wonder. I know I am more willing to donate, when I can, if I have all the details of a project, so I can justify the donation.

ditto

Which is all great questions..first of all, we want these seen all over Mi.On all our T.V channels.Donations Will be used for the air time..We are bout up to $1,000.00 We need about $6,000.00 more for first 100 spots..We can write down names of people who donate..We can return moeny if the person/persons would like if for some reasons doesnt work out..Or we can donate it back in to one of the otehr programs out there..BUT WE can promise you, the books are open to any oen who wishes to look..UMM let me ask the guy running it if he has a account for donations, or a address fo moneies to be mailed to..These are to spread the positive side of MM..Not just patietns, but the Hydro stores that re creating Jobs, All the positive stuff is what we want on T.V. We have camera,s in such..People to help with filming in such...We ahve a guy from radio station working with us..Thanks for askign these questions..We will continue to raise money, Even after we hit our first goal of $7,000.00. then we will start on next 100..

• 3 months later...

Which is all great questions..first of all, we want these seen all over Mi.On all our T.V channels.Donations Will be used for the air time..We are bout up to $1,000.00 We need about $6,000.00 more for first 100 spots..We can write down names of people who donate..We can return moeny if the person/persons would like if for some reasons doesnt work out..Or we can donate it back in to one of the otehr programs out there..BUT WE can promise you, the books are open to any oen who wishes to look..UMM let me ask the guy running it if he has a account for donations, or a address fo moneies to be mailed to..These are to spread the positive side of MM..Not just patietns, but the Hydro stores that re creating Jobs, All the positive stuff is what we want on T.V. We have camera,s in such..People to help with filming in such...We ahve a guy from radio station working with us..Thanks for askign these questions..We will continue to raise money, Even after we hit our first goal of $7,000.00. then we will start on next 100..

bvump

Archived