Oil From A Fresh Green Harvest.

peanutbutter

So someone posted about carbon purification.

It has several major benefits. First off, let me say, it lowers the radioactive fallout content of the resulting oil.

But that's just part of what it lowers. I believe Chad will be happy to hear about this simple elegant solution. Oh yeah .. he likes it ..

fatty waxes are also in

fungus

insect bodies and eggs

Doesn't matter if it was on purpose or by accident, charcoal sucks it out.

Activated charcoal sucks metals out of solution.

Including things like plutonium etc .. all those mutated metals .

As a community we need to know how to produce this medicine.

We need to be able to provide cancer and MS and so many other kinds of patients, medicine that is a close to free of fallout as possible.

Homework assignment to the world -> Find pictures of what the tops of pine trees look like in eastern Europe. How does exposure, of radiation do to the tips of pine trees? Hey folks out there!! take a peek and see if you have mutant thingies at the tips .. or just burned tips. Probably in pockets .. Would hope so anyway. I didn't look past my front yard. I had taken note of the burn already.

Something like taks a couple tablespoons of cheap acuuraium tank activated charcoal. put in in a plastic bag. put in on conrete. hit it with a hammer.

Dump it into the freshly filtered solvent for the simpson extraction.

It sucks .. it really sucks a lot of crap out of the soup.

click post through the fog.

I would like to point out that if you are growing indoors there most likely isn't any considerable radiation on your plants. Wouldn't want anyone to have unfounded fears about their crop. If you grow your plants right and properly extract the oil, you don't necessarily need to carbon purify your oil.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to point out that if you are growing indoors there most likely isn't any considerable radiation on your plants. Wouldn't want anyone to have unfounded fears about their crop. If you grow your plants right and properly extract the oil, you don't necessarily need to carbon purify your oil.

Yeah .. you're doing it wrong also .. so there.

Ok PB I got me the iso2 contraption so gonna try this soon. Prolly this weekend if I can find the 99% stuff. Meyjiers here was out. Should I wait till the trim is dry ? I thought ya had to grind the stuff up and then put it in the coffee filter in the machine. Hell the youtube vids just show folks putting it in jars and shaking it for a few minutes, so why the iso2 at all as it takes hrs and hrs to cook it with it. So I think anyways, Rust been helping me too with dumbassed questions so thought I'd spread the pain to you too :rolleyes: . Not that I'm a pain ya see :rolleyes: ..

Ok PB I got me the iso2 contraption so gonna try this soon. Prolly this weekend if I can find the 99% stuff. Meyjiers here was out. Should I wait till the trim is dry ? I thought ya had to grind the stuff up and then put it in the coffee filter in the machine. Hell the youtube vids just show folks putting it in jars and shaking it for a few minutes, so why the iso2 at all as it takes hrs and hrs to cook it with it. So I think anyways, Rust been helping me too with dumbassed questions so thought I'd spread the pain to you too :rolleyes: . Not that I'm a pain ya see :rolleyes: ..

I use a food dehydrator and dry the heck out of it until it is very crispy. Then the food processor. I'm sure PB has other good ways to do it too.

pb i have used your "fresh green" method now prolly 5 or 6 times and i must say i love this method, thank you for sharing it with us pb.

What do you do with what is left over? Try a longer wash on that and see what you get. Maybe add some heat, like up to 200 degree f or so. Worth a try....

rest i have been doing a tripple wash on it, seems to be extracting all the cannabinoids.

OK A lot of us caregivers are finding more oil than what you get with the quick wash. We process it for hours in the iso machines. What Krusty was asking was why would we do this if you get it all so easily just shaking it around in alcohol. You guys think we are just wasting our time or what?

I figured the machine would make for a better oil and contains the process better. Lot to doing the machine so figured it must make the best oil as thats what I'm after. The bho worked pretty good and was super easy. So was just asking. I just figured using the iso2 would make the better of the oils being it takes so long.

I figured the machine would make for a better oil and contains the process better. Lot to doing the machine so figured it must make the best oil as thats what I'm after. The bho worked pretty good and was super easy. So was just asking. I just figured using the iso2 would make the better of the oils being it takes so long.

I don't think we make better oil using the machines. What we make has more of the internal cannabinoids that can't be washed off the cannabis quickly. It would depend on what the patient responds to better as to what is better medicine. We definitely get more oil than you get from a quick wash. That is a given. That is why we use the machines, to get it all.

Well if I can find a couple more bottles then I'll fire this thing up. Just trimming now so few days for it to get crispy and I'll grind it up and let it rip. Do we fill the filter and then pour the ach thru it per instructions or do ya jar it and shake it first and then add the contents of the jar into the coffee filter and close the lid and flip the switch? Instruction say to just pour the ach on top of the cannabis that's in the filter and then close the lid. Thought I saw you was shaking it too then adding it to the machine..

Well if I can find a couple more bottles then I'll fire this thing up. Just trimming now so few days for it to get crispy and I'll grind it up and let it rip. Do we fill the filter and then pour the ach thru it per instructions or do ya jar it and shake it first and then add the contents of the jar into the coffee filter and close the lid and flip the switch? Instruction say to just pour the ach on top of the cannabis that's in the filter and then close the lid. Thought I saw you was shaking it too then adding it to the machine..

I use the food dehydrator to dry it and that takes only about 6 hours for the freshest wet stuff to be ready to hit the food processor.

Dump about an inch of alcohol in the reservoir and then pour a little, maybe half a cup or so, on the cannabis in the basket(with coffee filter) to give it a head start.

Then run the machine for around 12 hours on high.

The radiation to be concerned about is "hot particles."

Microscopic dust particles. Each one very radioactive. yet because it is so very small it doesn't raise background radiation.

That kind of spec of duct gets lodged in organs like lungs. The location where this dust particle gets stuck in is much more likely to start a cancer than normal.

It gets tracked in from the outdoors. It comes in on clothing worn outside. It comes through cracks ..

When eaten, one method to remove the radioactive fall out is to eat activated carbon.

The ISO-2 is a peculator method. The material rests in a basket in the center. alcohol in the bottom is warmed by a light bulb. The alcohol fumes rise and then condense on the inside of the ISO-2. This then drips through the leaf/bud material extracting more resin material from the plant material. The compounds that dissolve from the leaf material then fall down into the bottom of the machine.

Pros .. small amount of solvent. Extracts EVERYTHING from the plant material.

Cons .. Extracts EVERYTHING from the plant material. Stuff you wants and stuff youse doesn't ..

Both methods extract heavy plant waxes, insect waxes, neam oil etc .. pesticides, unused ferts .. on and on.

The ISO-2 will extract every bit of the yucky stuff. Fast wash only part of those yucky things.

The ISO-2 will extract every bit of the THC. Fast wash only about 97.5% of the THC. Assuming you did a second fast wash.

It is unlikely that the resin extracted with the ISO-2 is fully activated. Temperatures don't get high enough.

Activated charcoal clarification aides both methods. It seems more important with the ISO-2 method.

I don't think we make better oil using the machines. What we make has more of the internal cannabinoids that can't be washed off the cannabis quickly. It would depend on what the patient responds to better as to what is better medicine. We definitely get more oil than you get from a quick wash. That is a given. That is why we use the machines, to get it all.

But we get the same amount of THC .. +- one or 2%.

If you keep all the waxes, you seem to be at about 50% impurities.

So you get twice as much oil that is 50% non targeted stuff. Same amount of THC.

I use the food dehydrator to dry it and that takes only about 6 hours for the freshest wet stuff to be ready to hit the food processor.

Dump about an inch of alcohol in the reservoir and then pour a little, maybe half a cup or so, on the cannabis in the basket(with coffee filter) to give it a head start.

Then run the machine for around 12 hours on high.

And you wash all the fallout into the bottom to collect with everything else that's yucky.

To avoid the fallout, both methods need to be charcoal purified.

Here is what took place in the area around Chernobyl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiCXb1Nhd1o

Notice there was a quick period of sickness and then a latency period where everything seemed fine. Then the workers died.

In WW2 Japan, Europe, Japan today and the US. Radiation sickness has never been watched for after a nuclear disaster. Never.

Every time, the people in the surrounding areas were given cold remedy medicine and sent away. They would get better for a while.

That is when symptoms seem to suggest breathing difficulties. If the symptoms present as vomiting and diarrhea, the sickness is dismissed as a virus or bacteria. Then no specific virus or bacteria can be found.

The same patterns happen every time.

At this moment no one is making the public aware of the risks that exist. I think they want us to all die off.

Plants react. Areas of pine trees have their tops and tips burned. The more the exposure the more the burn. Also evergreen trees have a mutation they saw in Europe. The very tip bud would form a splay of growths. Like a broom instead of a single shoot. Regular trees (not pine) grew very large leaves.

Animals react. They run and hide. Radiation dulls the mind. Animals are confused. And in pain. And, perhaps, going blind. They easily lash out around themselves. Then the die.

Things to learn from Europe and Japan in history. Our doctors are not yet watching for these problems. The government is telling everyone we are OK. Just like they did every time before this.

Radiation ?? is that why my 6 year old grand kid had a unexplained nose bleed last summer?

Nose bleeds are a symptom .. yes. Of course not every nose bleed is from radiation.

Hair falling out. Teeth and gum problems. Bruising .. Young people are at more risk. their bodies are supposed to be growing .. expanding. The kind of thing a cancer likes to do.

Thank you for posting about the activated charcoal. I think the SA4 might be a particle size.

Wrong .. I've posted exact results as determined by lab testing. You have came on to threads that I've started and claimed that your gut feelings are more valid than lab testing.

Where are these results? I've been interested in seeing quantitative data on this for a long time. :thumbsu:

Archived