Detroit Cg Team Seeks 2 Patients In Need

We are a couple of CG's who have benefitted greatly from the largesse (helping hands to get started, + when trouble struck, to continue growing) of the mmj community and are nearly at the point that we cud either upgrade our lifestyles, or give back. We covet a wall-covering TV and gold hubcaps but in Detroit? Wud probly just be stolen anyway. So, we are looking for 2, desperately poor, or deathly sick, carded or papered patients. However we also are willing to help with the cost of becoming a patient. We will be verifying your poverty income or your qualifications to be a patient so if u will be put off wih that, sorry, but we want our efforts to count and not fall for scammers. Applicants PM only. Thanx.

No takers? No poor patients in Detroit Metro area? Maybe it is true, Big Daddy's in Oak Park is supplying all the Metro's poorest for free? Shud we change strategy + sell BD's our overages rather than supplying the poorest in Detroit for free? Speak up people, we r not going 2 put it in the compost pit.

Thank you for bringing my insensitivity to my attention. My language offended; I'm sorry. My intent is to supply those who genuinely can't pay 4 meds or can't even pay for a doctor's cert., (for example have a food stamp card, obviously they need help and are genuine), and not those who drive up in a current SUV who obviously cud pay but are scammers. I was too blunt; cud benefit from training in political correctness.

Archived