Clare County Canna-Market

Much thanks to Clare County Compassion Club for the canna market they put on yesterday!!! Lots of great people came from all around the state..It was nice to meet people I have chatted with on the 3MA for so long in person. Everyone there made for a great group of people and a good time! BE PROUD CLARE COUNTY!

It is important to support local Farmers Markets. This offers patients access to emergency supplies as well as strain specific selections at Farmers Prices. The MMMA supports Compassion Based Models. Thank You Clare County! bb

Clare County Compassion Club, Would like to thank all who came out..We are planing on these in the future...We have dates fo our next few all ready...I noticed alot of new faces , And i can see where there is going to be a great need for these..And again, thanks every one...and hope to see you more of you n the future..we are working on one over in Osceola county/reed city area..If any one in hat area is interested n ATTENDING a canna amrket or particapting in one ,please feel free to say so here..If so, this will be ran and handles by Osceola County Compassion Club....

Working together, we can make a difference in peoples lives. Thanks, bb

Hey BB, we need some help on funding this Operation/Education...we need $6,000.00 for a 100 slots on T.V.. We want to do 10,000 slots or more..But we have to get first 100 done..How about it? How can we get people to donate to this cause? This is for every one..We need to get these comercials out there for the public..

Archived