Help To Make Gel Caps

I can help. I'm at work, can't talk now. Be in the chatroom at 6 pm today, and I can help you make the BEST Gelcaps. Hope to hear you in the 3MA chatroom at 6. :)

Dang, can not be in chat room at 6. Would it not be much more effort to make a thread on your method?

Thanks

Taj

go to youtube and punch in mm tinctures and oils,,has videos and directions,,realy kewl,,I beleive the olive oil takes like 4 hrs of simmering,,not sure,, check out token black guys butter recipe its the bomb! :thumbsu:

Good Luck Bro!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Hey bisharoo, nice goddess pic there!

I didn't intend to decieve anyone (sorry), I was replying only to stonecrowe. Easiest way to make oil tincture-gelcaps (for stonecrowe). The reply in the chatroom at 6 pm would be to tell me where you are so I can have some delivered to you (stonecrowe). Sounds like the best way to me. I know stonecrowe has gone through a lot of medical bs with radiation and chemo. I haven't been able to touch base with him for at lest 6 months now. I have been trying to contact him so I could offer some help. Maybe my help is not wanted? Or maybe it is just bad luck that our paths have not crossed.

If you are out there stonecrowe, PM me, tell me how to reach out to you. I believe simpson oil is your best option.

I didn't intend to decieve anyone (sorry), I was replying only to stonecrowe. Easiest way to make oil tincture-gelcaps (for stonecrowe). The reply in the chatroom at 6 pm would be to tell me where you are so I can have some delivered to you (stonecrowe). Sounds like the best way to me. I know stonecrowe has gone through a lot of medical bs with radiation and chemo. I haven't been able to touch base with him for at lest 6 months now. I have been trying to contact him so I could offer some help. Maybe my help is not wanted? Or maybe it is just bad luck that our paths have not crossed.

If you are out there stonecrowe, PM me, tell me how to reach out to you. I believe simpson oil is your best option.

thanks gg i sent you my number ttyl

Understood, thank you for helping stonecrowe316!!!

Understood, thank you for helping stonecrowe316!!!

Finally I can say, you are welcome.

Just tonight my patient donated to him some simpson oil to try. I sure hope it helps.

Either way, I think it will lead him in the right direction.

There is nothing better than to have the opportunity to help a medical marijuana patient find what is right for them.

:angel:

• 3 months later...

Archived