Hello Need Advice

Hey guys and gals,

I'm thinking of moving to Michigan soon. I have been growing for myself and a few others in another non legal state but have recently come into some legal problems involving possessing cannabis. I will be placed on probation soon and am hoping by moving to Michigan I will be able to continue medicating. According to my research it depends which county you end up in whether or not you will be allowed to use. I am aware that Washetnaw County is a good place and to avoid Oakland County. I would prefer to stay in the southern part of the state but would be open to living a further north. The UP is outta the question (2FFN lol). If anyone has an experience with medicating/growing while on probation or has known anyone who was able to do so I would love to hear how that worked out and which county's they lived in. Also if anyone knows of any cool towns let me know pls. I will be driving to Michigan tomorrow for a couple days to begin looking and would love to get some feedback. I will also be making another trip in a couple weeks to support the cause in Flint on the 7th. Thanks in advance! This place is a wealth of information and everyone here seems to really be about their patients! -CannaMan

Hey guys and gals,

I'm thinking of moving to Michigan soon. I have been growing for myself and a few others in another non legal state but have recently come into some legal problems involving possessing cannabis. I will be placed on probation soon and am hoping by moving to Michigan I will be able to continue medicating. According to my research it depends which county you end up in whether or not you will be allowed to use. I am aware that Washetnaw County is a good place and to avoid Oakland County. I would prefer to stay in the southern part of the state but would be open to living a further north. The UP is outta the question (2FFN lol). If anyone has an experience with medicating/growing while on probation or has known anyone who was able to do so I would love to hear how that worked out and which county's they lived in. Also if anyone knows of any cool towns let me know pls. I will be driving to Michigan tomorrow for a couple days to begin looking and would love to get some feedback. I will also be making another trip in a couple weeks to support the cause in Flint on the 7th. Thanks in advance! This place is a wealth of information and everyone here seems to really be about their patients! -CannaMan

Hi,

Glad to hear that you are moving and good luck.

I'm not sure whether the Mich Health Dept. would allow a person on probation for a cannibus charge. It would depend on the degree of charge i would suppose i.e. felony or misdemeaner, but I'm no attorney so I shouldn't say.

I know that they (MMDH) would not give me a card to grow,,technically my wife is grower/caregiver(yeah right)she has her caregiver card and I have my MM card.

But they will not allow me to grow because I was charged with Felony Manufacturing Marijuana in 1992 and served a year in county jail for it.

So I'm a convicted Felon. A dastardly dirty Marijuana grower that these neo-con Nazi's like to torture.

Anyway,,that's why they won't let me grow it,,,,tecnically,,,, :devil: