Round 2 Dinafem Critical +

Faygo

Nice, looking good :goodjob: That critical+ will get HUGE. I've got a couple going right now, one is big and the other is just massive. Can't wait to sample it.

I love the strain, Been runnning it for almost a year now, the quality blew me away, I've done a lot of Mr Nice Critical Mass, I had 1 sativa dom in my first pack and this is by far the closest thing to that pheno, super skunky, quick, fat, potent, its all around a great great strain. I rarely let anyone but my direct patients even know I have it because I get blown up by people who want it :D

In terms of yield, a true indica Critical mass will dwarf it, but for a sativa dom hybrid this plant is still monsterous :) Def worth the increase in quality and headiness of the sativa side though in my opinion.

i had 5 phenos i kept 2 of them. one on the left smelled like strawberries and the one on the right was a massive bud producer. I'm doing the massive producer here is a picture of it i grew awhile back without co2. this time i will push it to its full potential.

crit.jpg

i had 5 phenos i kept 2 of them. one on the left smelled like strawberries and the one on the right was a massive bud producer. I'm doing the massive producer here is a picture of it i grew awhile back without co2. this time i will push it to its full potential.

crit.jpg

You got those from dinafem pack? I've done 5 critical+ seeds now and not gotten 1 that indica, that looks way more like the Mr nice line, the critical+ is a selfed sativa dom clone. You got some gems there though for sure if they rolled out of the dinafem packs.

those are some beautiful plants!!...i just harvested mine,nice tight buds,not a lot of smell.. but man you'll have to keep the air moving with those tight buds to avoid mold,,i was worried and i was working in a half empty bloom room that had good air circulation..but that didn't stop me from running it again..lol..it has a grow pattern similar to sour cream and pineapple exp.(two of my favorites)so all the plants' tops are level,all three have similar bud structures which makes my job easier and they look nice together in the bloom room too..lol.. someday i'll throw abandon to the wind and try,a NL,a purp,and maybe even a kush..lol..so many flavors,so little time..lol..zb/budpuffer

• 2 weeks later...

Day 1 Flowering

first feeding.

35 gallon reservoir : PPM@986 EC@1.34 PH@6.3

Advanced Nutrients - Connoisseur A&B 100ml each

Advanced Nutrients - Bud Ignitor 200ml

Advanced Nutrients - Nirvana 100ml

Advanced Nutrients - Sensizym 200ml

Advanced Nutrients - B-52 Vitamin 100ml

Advanced Nutrients - Rhino skin 200ml

Botanicare - Cal-Mag Plus 150ml

P1000245.jpg