Skunk#1

sknkwrks

Im gonna place another order with Attitude I will be ordering some skunk#1 but here is the problem. Which breeder do I use? G13 labs and white label seeds both have the strain and the price is not much different so who do I use??????????????????????????????????????

Im gonna place another order with Attitude I will be ordering some skunk#1 but here is the problem. Which breeder do I use? G13 labs and white label seeds both have the strain and the price is not much different so who do I use??????????????????????????????????????

I forgot to add that Sensi Seeds is one of my choices as well

I would go with 'The Pure' from the Flying Dutchman AKA Sam the Skunkman. Or I can make you the following offer of an Elite genetic. I have a crap load of Pre '89 Skunk #1 that I will give you 10 beans of. Here is the catch. You must repay me with a clone of each female/or cutting and give me the males. Then pay it forward and give away cuttings to any needy patient. You can also take donations, but I would like it to get around to other patients in the state. Most of these will have the old school smell and taste and possible to find the Road Kill Skunk in one of these. How does that sound?

Indica,

Thats a great idea and would love to jump on it but its gonna be a better part of 4 to 5 months before I get another grow started I have to upgrade my living situation. ( i gotta buy a bigger house) so I wouldnt want to take the beans unless I could start growing them right away. So at this time im just stocking up for when I can grow again. I thank you for the offer and Im sure you got some great skunk beans. the seeds I got from you in the past have been every thing they should have been and didnt have 1 that didnt sprout. I thank you for the offer you seem like a great person and the MMJ community is lucky to have ya.

Yeah, the RMH is a lung buster. I need someone to run the purple skunk x c99 AKA Stinky Princess. I am hoping to get more purple color in this generation. Some purple crack so to speak. Since the "green" is Skunk #1 x C99.

All males i accept. Grow them I will.

LOL sounds like Yoda

Archived