Registration Caregiver/patient

Is it OK to do the following

You have 2 patients. Lets call them Patient A and Patient B.

Patient A registers to be Patient B caregiver. So Patient A is allowed to have grow/possess 12 plants of patient B.

Patient B registers to be Patient A caregiver. So Patient B is allowed to have 12 plants of patient A.

So in summary they are being each other caregiver. Giving the state the caregiver pay.

Would they be able to legally transfer plants and/or medication, as long as they stayed under their total weight and plant counts? This would be a great help to give medication levels even.

PT A is still a PT. the trick i see, is plant control. if your a Pt, and you assign Plant control to your CG, and you are the CG for your CG, then who actually has plant control?

i wonder can you name a CG, but retain total plant control as a Pt with an assigned CG? if yes, then this could work. If not then its double jepordy.

Yes a cg does NOT have to possess plants. They are 2different sections of the application, do you have a cg? And who has plant control, cg or pt. It wouldn't be a question if the cg had to have the plants.

Scenario, I am an awesome grower but live in an apartment and have no where to grow. A pt lives in a house and has space, owns house, etc. He signs me up as his cg, and I stop by daily to care for plants, or maybe just weekly to roll some joints for the pt. Completely legal under the law.

Yes a cg does NOT have to possess plants. They are 2different sections of the application, do you have a cg? And who has plant control, cg or pt. It wouldn't be a question if the cg had to have the plants.

Scenario, I am an awesome grower but live in an apartment and have no where to grow. A pt lives in a house and has space, owns house, etc. He signs me up as his cg, and I stop by daily to care for plants, or maybe just weekly to roll some joints for the pt. Completely legal under the law.

Oops I agree that you can have a caregiver but be in possesion of your plants but would imagine that only one person can posses the plants , I'm looking at the application right now and it clearly says:

Person allowed to posses plants:

Select one: Applicant/patient OR Primary Caregiver

Notice it says "person" not "persons" and select "one" and there is no option for both.

Archived