Schuette Invites County Prosecutors To Mackinac Island

Bill Schuette, in an obvious show of his so-called victory, invites all of Michigans prosecutors to Mackinac Island this weekend for a seminar on how to harass their local dispensaries using "nuisance laws". All expenses paid for by us. Aint that grand. I understand that some patients need to resort to dispensaries, and I feel for those folks. Let's get this yackass out of office! We have the voting power. Sick 'em, Blueberry!

I didn't think taxpayer dollars could be used for political purposes?

:growl:

http://www.mlive.com...l_schuette.html

there is a link inside this article to a interview with the AG . What scares me is their saying now this is only for terminal people . I suffer more then anyone could ever realize and this helps and Severe Chronic Pain is covered but they invite hatred and discrimination to the disabled population . Most people have no idea how severe the pain from hidden disabilities is or how severe the pursuit and persecution of those who differ from Government positions are and the vigilantism that is going on against and between any combination of citizens and patients in the medical cannabis community and the State .

http://www.mlive.com...html#incart_hbx

This would have been a good place to showup with a mob of protesters and the media, just sayin.

I thought it too but such short notice... maybe the Republican conference? I'll be there as a delegate for Ron Paul, show up right at the ferry launch with 2k people? H-E-Double Hockey Sticks Yes!

This just in......

Freak storm sinks ferry.....

We can wish right++ :notfair:

you almost had me happy......tyrants cant fix our roads or schools or bridges but can take all these ppl out of business,and I'm not a big disp fan but IDC if they are there,if thats a way to get rid of overages WGAF??

Listen folks....

It must have cost $50,000 or more of taxpayer money to fund this shindig. I was there this weekend and the freakin ferry cost $22 per person. The rooms start at $275 per night, and I had a tiny salad and hummas at the hotel that cost $15!

I don't know what they spent to rent the Theater for 3 days but you can bet it was a bundle. And we didn't just pay for prosecutors, many spouses and at least 20 kids were there too!

It cost taxpayers a bundle to foot their weekend tab. We paid so they can collude against us. How whacked is that?

Listen folks....

It must have cost $50,000 or more of taxpayer money to fund this shindig. I was there this weekend and the freakin ferry cost $22 per person. The rooms start at $275 per night, and I had a tiny salad and hummas at the hotel that cost $15!

I don't know what they spent to rent the Theater for 3 days but you can bet it was a bundle. And we didn't just pay for prosecutors, many spouses and at least 20 kids were there too!

It cost taxpayers a bundle to foot their weekend tab. We paid so they can collude against us. How whacked is that?

Wow. That info needs to get on TV. WTH?

Listen folks....

They were discussing the fate of thousands of citizens of Michigan.

I want an exact transcript. It is the right of the public to know every word that was said there.

This is where we need to show up and protest. Maybe short notice but this is where we can hit them the best. Same goes for showing up at there homes and protesting. Let them explain to mama and they're kids why 500 folks are in front of they're house saying they just want to put the sick and dieing in jail for helping themselves......

Archived