Thanks Dr. Tarzan (And Jane)

i thought i would chime in with a simple Thank You to Tarzan, Jane and Bethany.

Doc and Bethany....

u know where i am coming from when i thank you tonight from the bottom of my heart.

i had an incident with the state police where on the way to Tarzans party i was pulled over by a full grown state trooper in fairview. if was my fault...... Tarzan just warned me about how my muffler was a bit obnoxious, and i should get it fixed. after all the repairs to his car, i was afraid to take it in LOL....

anyways...

i got a fix it ticket from this state trooper, who was actually pretty decent to deal with even though he was unknowingly a mere inches away from a few "samples" of medical grade cannabis....:o

well

Tarzan, Jane and Bethany made it possible for me to fix, not only my muffler but my brakes, which made that annoying metal on metal scraping sound every time i tried to stop my truck.... along with the shutter and coffee spilling episodes that took place every time i tried to slow down due too the horrid, crazy warp in my rotors.......

i can't tell you how much i appreciate from the bottom of my soul, the amazing kindness, love and support i continue to experience every-time i meet people in this organization....

you people are unreal....

thank you Tarzan, Jane and Bethany for helping me.

thank you everyone in this organization, community / family for the absolute excellent experiences...

:D

No Problem Mibrains ...

Your My Friend ...

and for that I am Responsible to be there for You ...

Wish i could of Done more ....

But i thought if your Muffler is Good

and your Brakes were Good ,

You be much safer on the road ... :bighug:

You were there for me ....

Im a very Blessed Man Thanks to God ...

One Kind Act at a Time

i come from quite a large family but i felt more welcome at the Dr's house with *new friends* than with my own family now after reading all the posts i know what a family is about its not the blood in our veins its the friendship in out hearts hugs to all :bow:

Archived