Peanut Butter Fudge

JB420

I have been using this recipe for ever to make fudge, and decided to add bho and it works great, and is easily made stronger or weaker.

All you need is

1. A regular 16 oz jar of peanut butter

2. 1 and 3/4 cups sugar

3. half bag of marshmallows

4. 2 peanut butter lids of water

5. bho

In a medium size glass bowl our in your sugar and two lids of water, heat in the microwave until the sugar and water becomes completely clear, then add the marshmallows to the mix, while mixing in the marshmallows, put the jar of peanut butter in the microwave for one minute (make sure all the foil is off the jar) as soon as the peanut butter is done, add your sugar watermarhmallows peanut butter and desired amount of bho and stir, pour into a pyrex plate let cool cut into squares and enjoy. I actually premixed the bho, and hot peanutbutter to more evenly distribute the oil. I used around 4 grams of oilfor one pan, and makes about 20-30 good pieces lol

I agree for alot of ppl stove and candy thermometer are easiest, and more control. That is unless you have my stove that boils things on warm lol. All in all its super simple, I personally am not a big fan, but the wife loves it. I want to start making hard candies, the temps scared me off this time though. I never let the peantunt butter and oil go over 200. (which is roughly a min in microwave. Anyways hopefully it helps someone out. Obviously you can add nuts chocolate chips etc, I just have to keep everything bland because of wifes ibs no choclates fried greasy foods etc, and with little to no appetite in the morning they work great for her.

Archived