Experienced Growers Wanted

Guest thequietone

Guest thequietone

With the opening of the new Breeders Corner we ask that any experienced growers who would like to do a grow journal list their names here. This puts readily available names for the breeders to pick from and make contact with easily. Please refrain from posting comments here to keep it just a list of names, thank you.

Breeders if you wish to participate in this please contact me to have your forum set up.

With the opening of the new Breeders Corner we ask that any experienced growers who would like to do a grow journal list their names here. This puts readily available names for the breeders to pick from and make contact with easily. Please refrain from posting comments here to keep it just a list of names, thank you.

Can you please clarify this a little bit as I see people here wanting to have people test their beans, or people wanting to be testers, and not just do grow journals. Professional seed producers for the most part will not let out any genetics for journalism unless they have been thoroughly tested already. They already have their testing teams and that type of stuff is done in private in most cases so things don't backfire in their faces if a mistaken or terrible quality cross is made.

I'm assuming that this is for well known breeders to have experienced growers showcase their established or newly released genetics, or am I wrong?

You can throw my name in the pool if established professional breeders are looking for a showcase.

Peace,

Porc

Guest MosCutty

if there was something Better then

MosCutty's Bubba Kush ?

or My Northern Michigan Sour Diesel ?

LOL Dr. T, your a wild man. It's great that you have some great genetics on lock, however the point IMO is to allow experienced groweres to showcase Proven Breeders work.

I'm currently testing for a few breeders public and private at it's lots of fun. Obviously testing should be done as a side project until you figure out where the genetics fit in your program if at all. However you may be surprised and find something really special.

You also get to share what you've learned with the community as well as the breeder helping produce better medicine. :thumbsu:

I think it's a great idea nice work, BB and thequiteone I remember you guys discussing this in Clare nice to see you moving forward. :goodjob: :goodjob:

I have my testing slots full for awhile but I think other guys and gals should step up and take advantage of this for sure. :thumbsu:

Mos

Archived