Experienced Growers Wanted

Guest thequietone

Guest thequietone

no worries..... I was told that staff is not allowed to participate. It will make the members think that the mods are getting unfair prizes and are being bias.

That was not set in stone BG, at this point I am going to leave it up to the staff member to decide if they want to do one or not. Everyone is a volunteer so why should they have to miss out and I would feel like I am penalizing them by not allowing them to journal. I am so thankful for the work you guys do if you get a chance to do a journal I will be one the first ones watching your work. Darn proud of all of you.

That was not set in stone BG, at this point I am going to leave it up to the staff member to decide if they want to do one or not. Everyone is a volunteer so why should they have to miss out and I would feel like I am penalizing them by not allowing them to journal. I am so thankful for the work you guys do if you get a chance to do a journal I will be one the first ones watching your work. Darn proud of all of you.

I believe that this was a VERY good decision, a good farmer is a good farmer. Everyone can learn from them one way or another. Experienced farmers are not that easy to come by and are usually pretty humble in the fact that if they make a mistake, they will own up to it and use it as a learning experience themselves. They then show everyone how they try to come up with a solution to fix the problem if possible. That is how everyone learns, and always will.

Peace,

Porc

I am a beginner but I might be interested. I have quite a few "empty spots" in my garden right now as I am only using 4 out of 24 of my plant count.

It's pretty obvious you put that thing in a penis enlargement vacuum pump and pulled the handle quite a few times!!!
:lol:

It's like a baby's arm holding an apple! What do you feed that thing?!?!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived