Marijuana For Cancer?

Smokey J

Does anybody know of somewhere I can get in touch with a reseach facility that tests the cancer destroying property of hash oil? When is it "too late" to start the treatment? Does the treatment have to be done by a doctor or can the patient administer the medicine themself. If marijuana can destroy cancer would it be reasonable to assume that regular use could prevent cancer?

And of course the million dollar question: If marijuana can cure cancer, why does the government continue to say it has "no medical use"...

Of course the answer to the million dollar question is: Because elected officials get pay offs from the medical industry which makes billions off of cancer patients. Or to be even more blunt: Its because the world is run by evil people who do things like killing 3000 people and blaming it on non-existing Muslum terrorists in order to make a profit.

But thats a whole other discussion. Back to the cancer issue..

Does anybody know of somewhere I can get in touch with a reseach facility that tests the cancer destroying property of hash oil?

I do not know but, I have seen different studies done from different places around the world on how TCH effected cancer and tumers in mice and such. Maybe searc around the internet, you may find something.

When is it "too late" to start the treatment?

That really depends on each individual and what type of quality treatment they receive. I have seen documentaries where people were on their death bead and the Rick Simpson Oil saved them. There is also a story on the net about Shona Banda, she treated herself with oil for crones disease. She also wrote a book, "Live Free or Die".

Does the treatment have to be done by a doctor or can the patient administer the medicine themself.

A registered medical marijuana patient can administer the medicine themselves.

If marijuana can destroy cancer would it be reasonable to assume that regular use could prevent cancer?

No, regular use, in my opinion will not help for cancer, excluding using a vaporizer with lung cancer. The only use I belive that can fight cancer is high quality hemp oil, like the Rick Simpson Oil.

And of course the million dollar question: If marijuana can cure cancer, why does the government continue to say it has "no medical use"...

Because that is what the pharmacutical companies want us to believe. They cannot put a patent on a marijuana plant.

Have you seen the Rick Simpson video "Run From the Cure"? I am a believer, here is a link to the YouTube

Hope this is helpful for you.

Does anybody know of somewhere I can get in touch with a research facility that tests the cancer destroying property of hash oil?

I'm not sure what you're asking for.

There are places that will test the oil and tell what percent of various things are in the oil.

There are tests that have been conducted by universities since 1974 that have shown the compounds in cannabis killing cancer cells.

As far as testing your oil, in a lab, against a cancer? no .. they don't exist.

This video : http://blog.norml.org/2011/08/25/tremendous-pbs-video-explains-why-medical-cannabis-works-and-how-big-pharma-is-planning-to-cash-in-on-it/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+NORMLBlog+%28NORML+Blog%29

Talks about curing cancer in mice with medical marijuana, a 30% success rate in lab tests but I think they made synthetics? If your interested in the full video it can be found here: http://watch.montanapbs.org/video/1825223761/

Archived