Price Of Medical Marijuana ?

mrd

Price has been the cause of many fights at this website but I do not intend to start one.

Rather check out this map of weed ( Medical Marijuana ) prices across the USA.

One of the things that was found that some states with easy going mj laws still have high prices such as MN due to the fact that they are far away from sources. My conclusion is that comparative prices in MI are a little low. Which is not the worst news in the world...

http://www.priceofweed.com/ Talk among yourselves.

Mod Changed Title

I wonder the accuracy..

Indiana:

High Quality: $414.98 / oz. (n=205)

Medium Quality: $140.14 / oz. (n=192)

Low Quality: $160.52 / oz. (n=35)

So who would buy low quality when they can get medium for cheaper? Must be something in the water..lol

I wonder the accuracy..

Indiana:

High Quality: $414.98 / oz. (n=205)

Medium Quality: $140.14 / oz. (n=192)

Low Quality: $160.52 / oz. (n=35)

So who would buy low quality when they can get medium for cheaper? Must be something in the water..lol

Who? People who don't have ready and reliable access, that's who! The same conundrum visited on many MMM patients by the recent coa ruling...

Weed is not the right word for a sophisticated and smart choice in treatment.

I Prefer "Dope."

For 3 weeks we have been talking about the Platte Amendment. What are you people..on dope?

Anyway, at $20.00 per gram (the standard dispensary price) it is $560.00 per ounce.

$15.00/gram = $420.00/ounce

$10/g = $280/oz (at the Farmer's Markets).

for those without calculators......

EDITED BY SB TO REMOVE POST HOPE THIS PROVES I'M NOT HIGH AND MIGHTY, IF IT DOESN'T WELL THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO- I AM HIGHLY INSULTED, JUST DEEPLY CONCERNED FOR OUR IMAGE AND WHAT 'S BEING DONE TO US.

I AM TRULY SORRY. :blush:

SINCERELY, SB :(

Soooo SB.. you hijack this thread to "correct" someones termonology? did you get a kick out of acting high and mighty? did you see that the website he was directing everyone to was called priceofweed.com? and the thread calls it med marijuana... sooooo your rant dont make sense. you need to relax and smoke some cannabis.

wait.. you don't smoke..

Soooo SB.. you hijack this thread to "correct" someones termonology? did you get a kick out of acting high and mighty? did you see that the website he was directing everyone to was called priceofweed.com? and the thread calls it med marijuana... sooooo your rant dont make sense. you need to relax and smoke some cannabis.

wait.. you don't smoke..

I didn't intend to HIJACK the thread, I'm NOT high and mighty, I guess you don't know me very well. Maybe I put this in the wrong place, I'm sorry for that, I do not need to be talked down to. I saw those terms and that was my reaction. If you've read enough of my posts, I am one of the most humble people you'll ever meet.

As I said I'm CONCERNED. I CARE. Wanna hold that against me?? :

Maybe you're smoking the wrong stuff. From what I've seen, the price has gone up much more than it should be.

Sb

MODERATOR! If I was wrong to post the "objectionable" message, please delete it. I'm TRULY sorry.

hEY WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES, BUT i WILL not TOLERATE BEING accused of being high and mighty. NOW, IF I WERE so "HIGH AND MIGHTY" I WOULD NOT BE SO GRACIOUS. Maybe someone needs to look in the mirror. Last time I saw myself, I WAS HUMAN AND I STILL AM! Gimme a break, WE'RE ALL ON THE SAME SIDE, REMEMBER???? The person who's angry at me is picking on the wrong person, so hey, go take your anger out on someone who deserves it, like bill schitty

Sb

BTT (that equals Back To Topic for those that dont know) the price is often founded by greed. Lets say you invested $5000 in a hot dog vending cart. How long would you expect it to take to get you initial investment back? Can you charge $15 for a hot dog just to recuop your investment faster when there are other hot dog vendors out there that have already paid off thier equiptment and are charging less? I see people charging prices that are all over the board for meds. Alot are $10 a gram but I have seen it up to $25 a gram. It is simple, I will not do business with a person that lacks ethics, if you are trying to recuop your investment in your first two crops then you shouldnt be growing IMHO, that I believe is unethical. I am from the old school of thought and believe that is my money is the largest voice I have and I only spend it where I am comfortable spending it

Archived