What Is This?

gtoguy420

is that all your feeding them? big bloom, tiger bloom, and epsom salt?

if so, this is most likely your issue. those fox farms products are supplements, and i found with fox farms you need the majority of the line up to get all the macro nutrients....and that gets costly.

i just switched over to general hydroponics floro nova series, and i couldn't be happier with the results. its much simpler when running perpetually....

Humic acids are complex organic molecules that are formed by the breakdown of organic matter. Humic acid influences soil fertility through its effect on the water-holding capacity of the soil. Humic acids make important contributions to soil stability and soil fertility leading to exceptional plant growth and micronutrient uptake.

There has been much interest in the subject of soil humus and humates over the years. There is basic agreement on the benefits of humus. Humic acids are reported to increase the permeability of plant membranes, so promoting the uptake of nutrients.

yes supplments just will not work on ther own

Humic acids are complex organic molecules that are formed by the breakdown of organic matter. Humic acid influences soil fertility through its effect on the water-holding capacity of the soil. Humic acids make important contributions to soil stability and soil fertility leading to exceptional plant growth and micronutrient uptake.

There has been much interest in the subject of soil humus and humates over the years. There is basic agreement on the benefits of humus. Humic acids are reported to increase the permeability of plant membranes, so promoting the uptake of nutrients.

yes supplments just will not work on ther own

I've used fossil fuel humic acid before with no result. i use it about every 3rd feeding. Maybe i need to use it more frequently...

Archived