The Impact On Me. 90% Income Reduction.

Folks, I can't be a caregiver. I have a felony conviction for growing marijuana.

So I figured out an income for myself.

I targeted extending the medical impact for the dollar being spent by a cannabis patient. It seems I may have hit a cure for cancer for $20 retail. Is that affordable enough?

Or a supply of medicine for a Crohn's patient for a year. For as little as $20, depending on use rate. Of course it was going to be free until 4/20/12 for any Crohn's patient in the state.

I had these things in retail markets across the state.

Inexpensive. Readily available to any medical marijuana patient in Michigan.

Medical marijuana without the high.

In many of the local dispensaries across the state.

Most of the oil I've made, I've given away for free. It's hard not to. There's been many gatherings where I did the ice breaker thing. Crash through the wall of pain and remove as much pain from the group as possible. Leaving a wedge shape anti pain zone behind me. I love it.

Of that I do manage to sell, I'm blessed to have a little more gas to get me to the next event. Maybe pay a couple of bills. Judy loves it when I can pay some of those.

Oh yes .. and donate to political candidates. And purchase materials to make Simpson oil free of charge to cancer and MS patients.

So, basically I invented a job for myself. I set out to make the best deal for as many people as possible at the same time. I believe I hit fairly close to my target.

And I've been funding the cannabis cancer project .. pretty much by myself. We've had a few folks donate trim. Thank you. The problem is that we now need to kick this into high gear. We have one chance with these people. The effort most likely to succeed is starting from the best quality bud. So I figure it's to much to ask of our community. I try another way. I'll just try to buy the materials, when I can.

I fund little bits and pieces of this project. Waiting for the first solid, documented cancer case. Not a mixed result of cannabis and chemo. Just cannabis. The case on AM 950 included an interview with one of the doctors. Cancer reduction with a topical application. Cannabis based preparations only. No pharmaceutical medications for the last three years. The cancer was in an aggressive growth pattern when it was stopped in it's tracks and then reversed.

Bottom line. The COA just cost me about 90% of my income. And it cost the public a possible $20 cure for cancer.

Now I need to figure out other routes to get this oil out.

I talked to Joe about this earlier .. well yesterday.

He mentioned having some of my oil on consignment.

Again, my target is win win. So I hope that the caregivers of Michigan would consider picking up a little of the topical oil from Joe.

Help get him a little more gas for the next road trip.

I think Joe understands about this oil better than most. And will fairly represent it to the public.

And when you're in the Saginaw area, John Roberts stocks the oil also. With John, I'm just giving the base oil to him for free. What ever he manages to sell, he keeps entirely. At this time, that's the limit that I can help him.

There are still a few of the dispensaries still open. Many of those stock my oil.

pb is you oil legal to ship via usps, ups, fedx and alike to other states since it is absent of thc? if it is legal to ship it maybe build a website and sell banner ads to mmj websites around the country???

Can't get the payments figured out.

I tried to do it with paypal and got cut off after the third sale. They demanded a complete list of everything in it. Right ..

I figure it's safe to ship inside Michigan. Fed Ex or UPS.

Crossing state lines with it? Elevates risk. And I really don't want an explosion of demand.

Slow steady growth.

If this works for Joe, that should produce a modest burst of growth. I hope it doesn't overwhelm him.

You up late or early?

can it be mailed then? what prohibits FDA approval on it? i agree on the caregiver thing, if most of them carried a few bottles to pass along to patients it would create a nice patient base for you.

I think it would be legal to do so. Which is one of those things I don't want to have to prove.

If the oil is as important as it sounds I would either start a website dedicated to the creation, application and documentation of patient outcomes or honestly move to a different state where you can get your oil out to the masses. I'm sure that last one sucks to hear, but if it's that important maybe you should consider it for the sake of getting it out there.

Another idea: Maybe get a partner who can be the guy with the caregiver card?

The COA just cost me about 90% of my income. And it cost the public a possible $20 cure for cancer.

Now I need to figure out other routes to get this oil out.

Sounds like you didn't make much anyway, so the income loss is low.

Maybe you could make your money AND get the oil to the public by teaching people to make it themselves.

Maybe you'd make more money than before, and maybe the cost to the patient would be even less than $20.

Sounds like you didn't make much anyway, so the income loss is low.

Maybe you could make your money AND get the oil to the public by teaching people to make it themselves.

Maybe you'd make more money than before, and maybe the cost to the patient would be even less than $20.

:thumbsu:

Guest Medicinal Patient

God Bless You Peanutbutter. Thank you for all you do for this community. Your passion for compassion is to be admired. :bow:

Maybe try gathering funds thru chipin. They go thru paypal but maybe them being the middle man you won't have as many problems. http://www.chipin.com/overview

Peace and Blessings

Peanutbutter, I have read many of your posts, you have given back to this community 10 fold and it will come back to bless you one day.

I am a caregiver, I would help you anyway I could, but for now I humbly ask for you to help again.

This past Monday I sent in the forms for my new patient. She is a sweet lady with Crohn's disiese. She cannot work anymore and during our time together, I can see how it effects her. She mentioned some oil, that her previous caregiver would not get for her.

I do not know much about the oil you make PB, I am learning.

How or can I get a couple bottles of your oil.

I am coming to the rally with a couple of my patients, she is not sure if she will come, I am trying to get her to.

I thank you for your compassion PB

Purplehaze

PB,

We meet a few years ago. I'm not sure if we talked about what I do. I've been in manufacturing for 20+ and have my own plant. If you need anything from supply's to manufacturing the product let me know. My line produces about 2-4k units per hr and is fully automated. If I can help let me know. Peace

everyone out of work because of the new laws should file for unemployment. after all they took away our income and we are unemployed. they are going to put some of us on food stamps. they have taken away some folks only source of income, and most places will not hire anyone that has their card, put others in harms way because they can't get their meds.

just saying some thoughts

PB,

We meet a few years ago. I'm not sure if we talked about what I do. I've been in manufacturing for 20+ and have my own plant. If you need anything from supply's to manufacturing the product let me know. My line produces about 2-4k units per hr and is fully automated. If I can help let me know. Peace

WOW .. 2-4k units per hour!! I think that should do it! :thumbsu:

I remember DMAN .. but not much else.

Are you going to be there on 9/7?

Peanutbutter, I have read many of your posts, you have given back to this community 10 fold and it will come back to bless you one day.

I am a caregiver, I would help you anyway I could, but for now I humbly ask for you to help again.

This past Monday I sent in the forms for my new patient. She is a sweet lady with Crohn's disiese. She cannot work anymore and during our time together, I can see how it effects her. She mentioned some oil, that her previous caregiver would not get for her.

I do not know much about the oil you make PB, I am learning.

How or can I get a couple bottles of your oil.

I am coming to the rally with a couple of my patients, she is not sure if she will come, I am trying to get her to.

I thank you for your compassion PB

Purplehaze

There are two different oils.

One is Simpson hemp oil. Expensive and difficult to come by.

The other is my topical oil.

It sounds like she was asking for the topical oil.

Sounds like I'd better have a bunch of topical oil ready for 9/7.

Many of the dispensaries are trying to stay open. Many of them carry the topical oil.

So while they are still open, there is SOME source for patients around the state.

What I've wanted to do for a very long time is to provide it to the caregivers across the state.

But I'm not sure if I can visit every caregiver in the state on a regular basis. :hot:

And it would probably be a problem if a few hundred visitors parked in my yard every day. :thumbsu:

Anyway .. we'll get it figured out.

• 3 months later...

Hey Pb,

My wife has I.B.S. I want her to try your oils.

Will they work for her?

I noticed an earlier post saying there is no thc in it.

If that is true would she have to have a registration card even though there's no Thc in it?

Please excuse my ignorance in my questions for you. She is a R.N. and doesn't want to jeopardize her nursing license for a positive urinalysis for Thc.

Any info can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ilynnboy

Archived