Osceola County Rally Transportation

OSCEOLA COUNTY NOW HAS A BUS FOR THE SEPTEMBER 7th RALLY!!! NO CHARGE TO RIDE...ALL WE ASK IS THAT YOU DONATE WHAT YOU CAN IF YOU CAN..NOT NECESSARY TO RIDE...TV's AND BATHROOMS...MSG ME TO RIDE! GET TO THIS RALLY THERE IS NO EXCUSE NOT TO!

Many thanks to Rick Thompson and the MACC for helping us like this given the circumstances yesterday!

Our club will donate to the MACC ATTACK fund regardless of donations taken in..

1st pickup is at Reed City McDonalds and the bus departs at 8:45 am ..Second Pickup is at Evart Mcdonalds and will be leaving at 9:15 am..Last stop at Clare Burger King and we will depart at 10:00 am no later! (Unless our bus is running late for some reason..IF YOU CANT GET A SEAT ON CLARES BUS MOST LIKELY WE WILL HAVE SEATS..IF THIS CHANGES I WILL ANNOUNCE IT...

Thank you Reed City CC, you are providing a great service. I understand that this bus is costing you around $950.00, I will be happy to make a small donation.

I would like to meet you at Reed City McDonalds and follow you to Lansing, and I hope that many others of this family will do the same. It would be nice to see a hundred car plus convoy headed to the fight. What time will the bus arrive at the Reed City McDonalds?

Love and Peace to you all,

HC

Archived