Don't Miss 11Pm Tonight On Tv2!

peanutbutter

From Matthew Abel:

I'll be on TV live tonight.

Fox 2. Let it Rip show with Huel Perkins and Charlie Langton.

Sheriff Bouchard is supposed to be on the show as well.

You probably can watch on the internet. Google TV2 Detroit. Live stream.

This is at 10:30 same channel.

I got the recorder set.

10:30 for Matt Abel vs Bouchard.

followed by

11:00 for the interview with Red Dog.

HOT TIMES ON THE BOOB TUBE!!

From Matthew Abel:

I'll be on TV live tonight.

Fox 2. Let it Rip show with Huel Perkins and Charlie Langton.

Sheriff Bouchard is supposed to be on the show as well.

You probably can watch on the internet. Google TV2 Detroit. Live stream.

This is at 10:30 same channel.

I got the recorder set.

10:30 for Matt Abel vs Bouchard.

followed by

11:00 for the interview with Red Dog.

HOT TIMES ON THE BOOB TUBE!!

Set the VCR and e-mailed family and friends. Thanks Pb..You rock...cliche' I know but...YOU ROCK!!!

Great show! Our patient is a wonderful advocate. Can we get him to speak at the rally? Thanks, bb

I just talked to him a little while ago, The man really is a fighter and FINALLY got on mainstream TV, to talk about and show the results of a medicine that is curing cancer.

There are more pissed off people now then ever since the passing of the new act in our law, I will ask him in the morning before I head to the hospital to get a mass in my head checked out. Wish me luck.. I'll let you know what he says..I'm sure he will he was just on TV.. Lol not like he is hiding from LEO

Trix :bong2:

http://www.cancer.org/Treatment/TreatmentsandSideEffects/ComplementaryandAlternativeMedicine/HerbsVitaminsandMinerals/marijuana

They don't seem to agree?

Contact Us

Your American Cancer Society welcomes any questions or comments you might have. For medical questions, we encourage you to review our information with your doctor.

If you have a question or suggestion that you would like to send to your American Cancer Society by email, please use the form provided. Your question will be answered within 2-3 business days. If you need immediate information, please call 1-800-227-2345 (or 1-866-228-4327 for TTY). We are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.

Saving lives by helping people stay well, get well, find cures, & fight back .

Please e-mail them or call. I am

http://www.cancer.org/Treatment/TreatmentsandSideEffects/ComplementaryandAlternativeMedicine/HerbsVitaminsandMinerals/marijuana

Contact Us

Your American Cancer Society welcomes any questions or comments you might have. For medical questions, we encourage you to review our information with your doctor.

If you have a question or suggestion that you would like to send to your American Cancer Society by email, please use the form provided. Your question will be answered within 2-3 business days. If you need immediate information, please call 1-800-227-2345 (or 1-866-228-4327 for TTY). We are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.

The symptoms of a marijuana overdose include nausea, vomiting, hacking cough, disturbances to heart rhythms, and numbness in the limbs. Chronic use can also lead to laryngitis, bronchitis, and general apathy. With chronic use, the ability to learn and remember new information may become impaired.

Although it is rare, severe shutdown of blood circulation to the arms or legs has been reported in young people who smoked marijuana. In some cases, it was so severe that amputation was required. Marijuana may also serve as a trigger for a heart attack on rare occasions, usually within an hour after smoking. Allergic reactions, some severe, have been reported.

American Cancer Society

ReeferMadness-4.jpg

Contact Us

They spent $210,000,000.00+ on fund raising expenses and staffing is getting paid well. I'm sure they do some good but it appears a lot of money is not going towards research.

http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=6495

Name Title Compensation

John Seffrin Chief Executive Officer $685,884

Other Salaries of Note

Donald Thomas Deputy CEO $1,027,306

AND THEN HERE'S ASPRIN

Agitation, fever, convulsions, collapse, confusion, coma

Low blood pressure

Rapid heart rate

Rapid breathing

Wheezing

Nausea and vomiting

Bleeding

Hallucinations

Drowsiness

Get emergency help immediately if any of the following symptoms occur with aspirin overdose:

Any hearing loss

Any abnormal bleeding

Confusion

Convulsions (seizures)

Dizziness (severe)

Drowsiness (severe)

Excitement or nervousness (severe)

Fast or deep breathing

Hallucinations (seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not there)

Headache (severe or continuing)

Increased sweating

Nausea or vomiting (severe or continuing)

Ringing or buzzing in the ears (continuing)

Sweating

Unexplained fever

Unusual thirst

Vision problems

So marinol is just THC correct? If that is TRUE then you would not be getting the good ole CBD's and CBN's etc. It surely is those combinations that make the actual Cannabis plant material better than pure THC. With that I would think cancer patients especially would like Cannabis inhaled or orally better than a THC pill.

Great video. :thumbsu: My support and respect goes out to the patient.

Did the doctor mentioning legislating morality? Did I hear that wrong? He sure stumbled around trying to formulate a response and people notice that.

I can't wait to see someone in an interview like this ask, "Doctor, if you or a family member were suffering with cancer, would you still take feel the same way or would you do anything in your power to help them?"

Strange how some conditions aren't serious, until it happens to them huh?

The question needed to be. Is this proof that it killed his cancer or not?

If not have Bill lock him up and charge him.

I would love to see the def. witness list!

He never said as the chief medical officer of the state I need to see if its true.

If a drug company just found a new plant in the rain forrest you bet.

Please don't misunderstand my intent.

Archived