Patient Lost Card, Is My Address On It?

canoe42

So stressed right now. Never thought to look at her card to see if my address is on it. My caregiver card doesn't have her address on it, but never looked at the back of a patient card where it has caregiver info. I know now that I should use a P.O. box, but didn't know then.

i have a question my patient has revived her card but i haven't received my caregiver card yet this is a renewal and normally i have gotten it by now any info would be helpful thanx

Yes. I learned about the po box idea here as well. Wish I had thought of it then. My patient lives about an hour away, but it still bothers me. I can't believe they put our home address on their cards. Rediculous!

The application clearly asks for your mailing address, this is a helpful hook for the homeless. They may live on the streets, but have a place to receive important information. A mailing address is where you safely receive mail, not where you live. Some people use a PO Box, business address, or other place where they feel their mail is safe.

The application clearly asks for your mailing address, this is a helpful hook for the homeless. They may live on the streets, but have a place to receive important information. A mailing address is where you safely receive mail, not where you live. Some people use a PO Box, business address, or other place where they feel their mail is safe.

Just to update. A police officer dropped of her wallet and her card was safely inside. Someone took her money and that's it. So whether or not the leo saw the card, I don't know. But I looked at it and it has my name, address AND date of birth..??? Why would it need my date of birth? Crazy. So I feel better. Why don't they just post our SS# numbers on it as well? I'm so going the 7th. See all you wonderful people there!

Just to update. A police officer dropped of her wallet and her card was safely inside. Someone took her money and that's it. So whether or not the leo saw the card, I don't know. But I looked at it and it has my name, address AND date of birth..??? Why would it need my date of birth? Crazy. So I feel better. Why don't they just post our SS# numbers on it as well? I'm so going the 7th. See all you wonderful people there!

That's Great News " canoe42 "

Still Might be a Good Ideal to get a P.O. for next time (renewals) :thumbsu:

Looking Foward to Seeing You and All your Friend this Wednesday :bighug:

Archived