C.a. Press Release

Dear Friends,

We are coming into town this week to coordinate appeal and stay process with Matt Newburg and Mary Chartier. We GREATLY appreciate you bearing with us, as we field hundreds of calls from panicked and upset patients, media people asking for interviews, and around 200 vendors cashing checks at the same time. Whamo!

I am surprised we have held up as well as we have, and to my knowledge there have been few if any quirks, and by far and away most people are very sympathetic and supportive. Of course all of us at CA want to know if you have run into any problems at all. Please call your local CA, and leave a message. We are open (and now able) to listen and respond to these messages.

We want to express our deep gratitude to all the patients and caregivers who have made this possible, and we feel for the thousands of patients who paid for and obtained their cards without intending to have to grow, invest in growing, or wait if they have a sudden diagnosis for a grow to yield. I encourage all of you to remember the patients first. It is not just medical MJ innovators who follow Judge Chamberlain’s ruling that CA fought so hard for that are being hurt here, but the poorest patients, and the Taxpayers of Michigan that are also being hurt right now.

We ask you not to forget that. In fact, that is the main message to be conveyed is:

Be optimistic, and energetic. We have accomplished amazing things together, and now is the time to continue working together, because the public is starting to understand what is at stake economically, and as per job and revenue creation.

Show your support for the Chamberlain ruling, and patient to patient transfers, and un-interrupted access for patients by attending the rally on Sept 7th in Lansing. Do so peacefully, and respectfully, and without any untoward incident.

Know that CA will always be there for you, and again… we GREATLY appreciate all of your support and understanding.

If you would like to contribute to the cause that will FINALLY and HISTORICALLY allow Michigan citizens who follow the law to live peacefully, an without fear of prosecution or other punitive measures for engaging and facilitating the Voter Initiative

– please contact www.newburglaw.com

Take care,

Staff C.A.LLC

Ken.

You have my support. You and your staff have always been compassionate ladies and gentleman. Your business was a creative, well run, safe access point for patients to match with the appropriate strain for their ailment. It is a shame.

Thank you for fighting for us. We will see you on the 7th.

T4

Thx Bud... got a t-shirt set aside for you. Thank you so much I'm so humbled.

Ken

Dear Friends,

We are coming into town this week to coordinate appeal and stay process with Matt Newburg and Mary Chartier. We GREATLY appreciate you bearing with us, as we field hundreds of calls from panicked and upset patients, media people asking for interviews, and around 200 vendors cashing checks at the same time. Whamo!

I am surprised we have held up as well as we have, and to my knowledge there have been few if any quirks, and by far and away most people are very sympathetic and supportive. Of course all of us at CA want to know if you have run into any problems at all. Please call your local CA, and leave a message. We are open (and now able) to listen and respond to these messages.

We want to express our deep gratitude to all the patients and caregivers who have made this possible, and we feel for the thousands of patients who paid for and obtained their cards without intending to have to grow, invest in growing, or wait if they have a sudden diagnosis for a grow to yield. I encourage all of you to remember the patients first. It is not just medical MJ innovators who follow Judge Chamberlain’s ruling that CA fought so hard for that are being hurt here, but the poorest patients, and the Taxpayers of Michigan that are also being hurt right now.

We ask you not to forget that. In fact, that is the main message to be conveyed is:

Be optimistic, and energetic. We have accomplished amazing things together, and now is the time to continue working together, because the public is starting to understand what is at stake economically, and as per job and revenue creation.

Show your support for the Chamberlain ruling, and patient to patient transfers, and un-interrupted access for patients by attending the rally on Sept 7th in Lansing. Do so peacefully, and respectfully, and without any untoward incident.

Know that CA will always be there for you, and again… we GREATLY appreciate all of your support and understanding.

If you would like to contribute to the cause that will FINALLY and HISTORICALLY allow Michigan citizens who follow the law to live peacefully, an without fear of prosecution or other punitive measures for engaging and facilitating the Voter Initiative

– please contact www.newburglaw.com

Take care,

Staff C.A.LLC

FINALLY and HISTORICALLY allow Michigan citizens who follow the law to live peacefully, an without fear of prosecution or other punitive measures for engaging and facilitating the Voter Initiative

Thank you we have been inn court for a long time now

we know how you feel

:goodjob:

CA was one of the best facilities in MI in my opinion (and that's the truth), and it is sad that you can no longer continue to help those in need. You were the only place I had been to with truly compassionate prices and great medication to go with it. Your staff was/is helpful and nice, and I wish you all the best. I just hope we can get this turned back around. It's hard not to be pessimistic sometimes with all the things that get thrown at us, but I think we can pull through this.

Archived