Any Care Givers Want To Help A Poor Guy?

HELP!

Hey guys I didn't mean to cause a ruckus, I certainly understand folks being on edge and cautious. But I am a patient, I was certified for post op pain on my left arm and a herniated disk in my back and I'm 32 years old and live in East Tawas. Kinda outed myself lol I am a disabled vet rated at 50% going through appeals with VA and social Security, I am looking for a caring and compassionate care giver who understands that I don't have much money right now. $475 a months to be exact, but if I can find someone whoo will work with me and be understanding, once my appeals all go through I will be able to compensate better! Thanks guys I have met some pretty cool people so far!

First of all let me say Thank You for your Service. I am also a disabled vet recently rated at 100%. As far as your appeals with social security and veterans, perserverence is your best friend. just don't ever give up and it will happen for you, it did for me.

With VA, Records, records, records, go to the dr's once a month if you can get there. i know sometimes there are buses that goes to the nearest va hospitals, jut have as many records as you can get and then get some more!!! I am speaking from experience. My medical Records at VA are about two inches thick since 2003 and then from then until 1993 when I got out they are about another inch thick.

With SS, hire a lawyer and keep appealing. They screwed me for more than three years pay because they didn't allow me to appeal and made me refile with a different disability date all because I didn't have a lawyer.

I wish you luck and hope to see you at the Rally, because I can almost guarantee you that if you get to the rally, even if you have to get on one of the buses that were charter, that the folks that are going to be there will make sure that you never have to go without meds again. I've already seen it with my own eyes.

oh...

and i should say i don't mind if you are Law Enforcement....

i am legal and compliant a all times..

we have nothing to hide....

i personally would welcome any law enforcement into our family so long as they have a card.....

paranoia has no place in a compliant persons vocabulary.:thumbsu:

:D

:unsure:

:goodjob:

:goodjob:

First of all let me say Thank You for your Service. I am also a disabled vet recently rated at 100%. As far as your appeals with social security and veterans, perserverence is your best friend. just don't ever give up and it will happen for you, it did for me.

With VA, Records, records, records, go to the dr's once a month if you can get there. i know sometimes there are buses that goes to the nearest va hospitals, jut have as many records as you can get and then get some more!!! I am speaking from experience. My medical Records at VA are about two inches thick since 2003 and then from then until 1993 when I got out they are about another inch thick.

With SS, hire a lawyer and keep appealing. They screwed me for more than three years pay because they didn't allow me to appeal and made me refile with a different disability date all because I didn't have a lawyer.

I wish you luck and hope to see you at the Rally, because I can almost guarantee you that if you get to the rally, even if you have to get on one of the buses that were charter, that the folks that are going to be there will make sure that you never have to go without meds again. I've already seen it with my own eyes.

Hey thank you! Yup I did hire a lawyer for my SS appeal just hate waiting! An VA is so slow!!!!!! My VA Psychiatrist is actually very supportive of medical mj. If anyone would like or has facebook i'm very active on there, kareemsayfolla@gmail.com

oh...

and i should say i don't mind if you are Law Enforcement....

i am legal and compliant a all times..

we have nothing to hide....

i personally would welcome any law enforcement into our family so long as they have a card.....

paranoia has no place in a compliant persons vocabulary.:thumbsu:

:D

:unsure:

I getcha Milbrain's. But with the fake cards law enforcement are making, it makes one a bit paranoid. They don't have dispensaries to go after now with them. Maybe they will start with caregivers...

On a brighter note, I agree with being legal and compliant at all times. That's the only way to roll. Can't wait till the 7th.

Archived