Blueberry Recommends Pt's Become Cg's

I assume he means that a Pt should remain a Pt, and also becoming their own Cg.

I've heard that C2C sales compensation are protected under the law. I'm also assuming this is the idea behind Blueberry's solution. Could someone direct me (reply or PM) to the MMMA section# that references protections for it?

I'm curious because someone I met has a renewal coming up... seems like a good time for a status change.

Which do you think will be the last to be attacked by rogue courts & tyrants: C2C, or 4e C2P?

Mod Corrected Sale to Compensation , Sales is Illegal

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats what i made sure to do what i don't understand is that if the desp had a caregiver on site making the sales whats wrong with that is that not protected im a little confused on this point so that is why if any patient in the west michigan area needs any meds i'll be more than happy to help them im a caregiver and a patient so if im not mistaken that means that i can help any patient out there i as of now go as far a east as lansing and as far south as kazoo i have a patient of mine that comes from dearborn for her meds and meets me in lansing so i'll do that for any patient that is in need of meds as well just to make sure that they are getting the help they need i know that not alot of folks will go that far to help patients but these people the patients need there meds and if i only make hopfuly gas money then i will do it until somethin is done in the supreme court and folks can get there meds so just pm me if you need meds i'll come to you good luck out there everyone and be careful we all know that the popo don't want to protect us just make money on the sick

This suggestion is just like many of the others good but partiality thought out ideas I sometimes find here. The basic idea is good but with out a structure to create a web of cg/patients and a way to understand and modify the web when necessary we remain loose and unconnected.

Sorry but with the state having all the cards we are simply playing their game.

Oh well back to herding the cats!

the thing is we can create that network here on this site if you can't be a caregiver then the caregiver that are on this site need to form a network of caregivers that can and i know that there are many out there like me that don't have a problem helping out a patient that needs the help so i don't see why that is'nt done here as a helping hand to all the patients that were getting there meds from a disp also i really think that the patients would probably be getting there meds at a cheaper price because the caregivers that would help don't have to pay for employees and a brick and mortar stoe front and in my opinion that is the way the law was intended to be set up anyway as a caregiver based system not saying that disp are a bad thing they are great for folks to try different meds and see what works best for them but once they find that out i really think that they are a little overpriced but i understand that it is because they have overhead of a store front and all that comes with it

Hello my friend, Every patient needs to become a caregiver for somebody. This would allow everyone to take care of each other and at least receive their compensation for cost. It would also keep them out of jail as a patient sale under the McQueen decision could lead to charges under the CSA/PHC. This action would be in sync with the letter and spirit of the law. The law intended for us to take care of each other and provided for that. IF both patients wanted to retain their right to grow, just indicate that on the form. It is wrong that patients have little protection under the law.

(Assuming we're only talking about people on the registry, and weights per the MMMA), does this sound correct:

*Patients can acquire, and use medicine.

*Caregivers can acquire, and transfer for compensation.

*Caregiver/Patients can acquire, use, and transfer for compensation.

At renewal time, if a Pt designates herself as their own Cg, do you think their app would go in the 3month renewal workflow or the 5month new ID workflow?

Would they receive 1 or 2 ID's?

What I am not seeing directly answered anywhere clearly is, If at time of renewal can one that already is allowed to possess plants, can that person write in their own name as caregiver and get the green card? So that technically One is their own Caregiver/patient. Meaning to clarify that their already allowed to care for them selves and grow their own and endure costs for it. And the patient now has a caregiver and is Technically their own.??

I know it's sounds like were own CG's/PTs since were allowed plants and electric bills and are allowed and liscensed to grow our own have felt all along about it that we are caring for our selves .

What I am not seeing directly answered anywhere clearly is, If at time of renewal can one that already is allowed to possess plants, can that person write in their own name as caregiver and get the green card? So that technically One is their own Caregiver/patient. Meaning to clarify that their already allowed to care for them selves and grow their own and endure costs for it. And the patient now has a caregiver and is Technically their own.??

I know it's sounds like were own CG's/PTs since were allowed plants and electric bills and are allowed and liscensed to grow our own have felt all along about it that we are caring for our selves .

That will not make you a caregiver in the states eyes and you will not get a green caregiver card for it.

my third renewal is coming up in November, i will fill out a caregiver attestation for myself, and submit me as a caregiver and wait to see if they send me a card. i will fill in all necessary paperwork and find out just how the state handles it.

i volunteer to find out.

the problem is, that would then take one of my patient count slots. so it doesn't make any sense.

if you are a patient who does not have a caregiver assigned to you and you are growing your own cannabis i feel that you are also a caregiver, you don't get a green card though because those are for identifying you to your patient. not to yourself.

i think we need a third color card.

blue for patients

green for caregivers

purple for patient/caregivers (the highest and most protected class)

but for right now we as P/C combined must use our blue cards for now. which is good enough.

the thing is we can create that network here on this site if you can't be a caregiver then the caregiver that are on this site need to form a network of caregivers that can and i know that there are many out there like me that don't have a problem helping out a patient that needs the help so i don't see why that is'nt done here as a helping hand to all the patients that were getting there meds from a disp also i really think that the patients would probably be getting there meds at a cheaper price because the caregivers that would help don't have to pay for employees and a brick and mortar stoe front and in my opinion that is the way the law was intended to be set up anyway as a caregiver based system not saying that disp are a bad thing they are great for folks to try different meds and see what works best for them but once they find that out i really think that they are a little overpriced but i understand that it is because they have overhead of a store front and all that comes with it

I mentioned this to BB. If we could form our own registered caregivers network through the 3ma it might help. Patients and caregivers are now both apprehensive about who they help out. I'm not sure how the one site certifies their caregivers but its worth checking out.

my third renewal is coming up in November, i will fill out a caregiver attestation for myself, and submit me as a caregiver and wait to see if they send me a card. i will fill in all necessary paperwork and find out just how the state handles it.

i volunteer to find out.

the problem is, that would then take one of my patient count slots. so it doesn't make any sense.

if you are a patient who does not have a caregiver assigned to you and you are growing your own cannabis i feel that you are also a caregiver, you don't get a green card though because those are for identifying you to your patient. not to yourself.

i think we need a third color card.

blue for patients

green for caregivers

purple for patient/caregivers (the highest and most protected class)

but for right now we as P/C combined must use our blue cards for now. which is good enough.

John, to be a link in the chain or to be connected to a web, you can have a caregiver, as well as be a caregiver. You could have a caregiver but still retain control of your plants. Your patients could also be caregivers. A prosecuter would have ulcers trying to unravel a web like this, especially if your did not check the box to give leo your info.

Keep in mind to be a caregiver, you don't have to actually grow plants for your patient. And you can grow your own, AND have a caregiver. If every other swinging Richard has a caregiver card, P2P exchange bans would be no longer a problem.....shredder

John, to be a link in the chain or to be connected to a web, you can have a caregiver, as well as be a caregiver. You could have a caregiver but still retain control of your plants. Your patients could also be caregivers. A prosecuter would have ulcers trying to unravel a web like this, especially if your did not check the box to give leo your info.

Keep in mind to be a caregiver, you don't have to actually grow plants for your patient. And you can grow your own, AND have a caregiver. If every other swinging Richard has a caregiver card, P2P exchange bans would be no longer a problem.....shredder

There is a box on the application to give your information to law enforcement???

ive been stating this since the CoA ruling.

a Web of Cg/Pt, CGs/Pts, all interconnected. Though in my honest opinion. Just being on Michigans MMP Registry, its of my valition, THAT ALONE already connects us all. we had to sign into and up for and be approved by the state, to all be on the MMP registry. Does that not already make us connected, Via the States MMP Program?

If it doesnt somehow, *which i belive they ll find a way to disallow this plain, simple, and logical rational*, then give them what they have outlined. especially with the recent CoA ruling. they all but Instist on it.

no it is not a pyramid scheme, or multilevel marketing i am speaking of. fact is, in a pyramid, or MLM Scheme, their is one or two people at the top. the MMMA initiative, does not allow for this. What it does allow for, which is the view i have been coming from for some time now, is it does allow for mulitple levels of CG/Pts, but it can not go up. it can only go sideways. So you do not have 1 entity at the top, but 100,000, or more, or less CG/sPTs side by side. with Pts and CGs below them. everyone is connected, and everyone is protected.

this then allows the PT of cg in tier 5, row 55, to legally obtain, thus recieve an agreed compensation amount, their meds for cg in tier 35, row 2. why? because they are all connected but not up and down like a pyramid, but side by side like a wall. it is a differance, and the differance we are forced into really.

but for my fist statment in this post, I have to conclude, by the mere fact, the STATE Implamented, runs, and resides over the MMMA Registry, is the very registry that connects us all, already.

the only thing that really needs to be done, besides FULLY implementing the law as it is Currently writen (without the recent CoA ruling, which would be a mute point, had the law been fully implemented as enacted from the start) is the ability for any CG/Pt to Verify Authorization of the MMMP registry number being presented. Strictly for verification of authenticity of the card. a page with in the registry, which allows a CG/PT to imput the Pt/CG Card Number in question and submit a querry. and get back the information whether the card number is active, expired, revolked, or non existant (indicating a fake and fraudulent card, ie someone trying to sneak by, or LEO trying to test your fortitude)

But, i have a hard time believing, that it can not be sucessfully argued, that by the States own implimentation, issueing of Patient and Cargiver Registry cards, the authorizing of acceptance of Patients and Caregivers into the Single MMMP registry, that we are somehow Not already connected via the same registry?

i know this is a big political paradox, that will turn all politicians to stone should they stare into the face of Fact and Truth, but is this not exactly how the Judicial System is supposed to work? We are connect. we are connected via the Registy, Implimented, Ran, and Controlled by the very same Entity that Authorizes Patients and CareGivers to be part of said registry? maybe im just deaf dumb and blind on this matter.

It puts your information, name and card number in the lein system. When Leo runs your drivers license for wants and warrants, marijuana card comes up. I'd rather not have that happen. I feel that my information is private and it's worth something, make them work for it.......shredder

I do not believe this is correct. My understanding is that LEO can only identify you as a mmj patient if you give him your card. He can then enter the # in the LEIN system to find out if the card is valid.

It puts your information, name and card number in the lein system. When Leo runs your drivers license for wants and warrants, marijuana card comes up. I'd rather not have that happen. I feel that my information is private and it's worth something, make them work for it.......shredder

That is not correct.

Archived