Happy Labor Day !

solabeirtan

Remember the Haymarket Affair and thank them for the 8hr work day. Unfortunately even though this is an international Holliday it is celebrated on two separate days, Today in this country and May 1st on the rest of the planet. Even though celebrated on separate days it was symbolic because of the sacrifices of the Victims of Haymarket in Chicago, ill, USA, May 4, 1886 and the debt they paid to make the 8 hour work day a reality for the entire planet ...

Take heart that we are [personally] engaged in a similar battle in regards to our personal choices and preferences against the exact same opposition: corporate criminals and their political puppets ... As well the rest of the population of workers struggle against the same crew in their quest to even find a job today ...

See you in Lansing, the Day after tomorrow, Wed Sept 7 !

peace ...

Remember the Haymarket Affair and thank them for the 8hr work day. Unfortunately even though this is an international Holliday it is celebrated on two separate days, Today in this country and May 1st on the rest of the planet. Even though celebrated on separate days it was symbolic because of the sacrifices of the Victims of Haymarket in Chicago, ill, USA, May 4, 1886 and the debt they paid to make the 8 hour work day a reality for the entire planet ...

Take heart that we are [personally] engaged in a similar battle in regards to our personal choices and preferences against the exact same opposition: corporate criminals and their political puppets ... As well the rest of the population of workers struggle against the same crew in their quest to even find a job today ...

See you in Lansing, the Day after tomorrow, Wed Sept 7 !

peace ...

Thanks, I think you just inspired me to take the day off from my paying job and instead go help someone who I know needs it. I am greatful I have the freedom to do so.

Nice flag T, by any chance did you make that yourself ? I like it, nice job, the Great MMMA Labor Day Flag !

A virtual Betsy Ross maybe ... LOL

Thanks " solabeirtan "

Hope you had a Great Week-end ....

Spent the whole week-end giving Labors of Love to my Girls ...

But No ... I got it from Phohobucket .... :thumbsu:

Be Nice if we had a few of these

for the Rally on Wednesday ....

Archived