Space Crush And Bubba Kush (?)

Space-Man

So here is a link to pics of 2 Space Crush, and a Bubba Kush. When I got the clone I was told it was Bubba Kush, and I hope it is b/c man that was some tasty buzzy stuff.

The Space Crush is a little over a week into flowering, and I have not started flowering the Bubba yet.

The Bubba is about 22" Tall and the Space Crush is 24" and 26" Tall, all under a 400W MH/HPS. Any thoughts to how much I could yield out of these?

Thanks!

http://s1102.photobucket.com/albums/g453/Space-Man_2011/Medical/

So here is a link to pics of 2 Space Crush, and a Bubba Kush. When I got the clone I was told it was Bubba Kush, and I hope it is b/c man that was some tasty buzzy stuff.

The Space Crush is a little over a week into flowering, and I have not started flowering the Bubba yet.

The Bubba is about 22" Tall and the Space Crush is 24" and 26" Tall, all under a 400W MH/HPS. Any thoughts to how much I could yield out of these?

Thanks!

http://s1102.photobucket.com/albums/g453/Space-Man_2011/Medical/

Woops, maybe this will work better...

Picture142.jpg

Picture143.jpg

I grew Space Crush from Tricloud Genetics. Healthy plant. Very tasty. Potent. You will want to stake the branches up, as the plant can't hold up the buds. Worth the work !!

Thanks Budz-4-U!

So far I have Bamboo stakes, will that be good enough, or should I tie some fishing line around the stakes too?

I use wooden dowels from Ace for stakes. I use wire ties and string as needed. Whatever it takes.

I thought I'd share a few pics...Space Crush day 21 (#2 Smart Pots w/Ocean Forest Soil, Humboldt Nutrients Natural Line, 400W HPS)

Picture192.jpg

Picture193.jpg

Picture194.jpg

Thanks for helping me out!

I tied green Pipe Cleaners to my Bamboo Stakes

Archived