Themoscuttyproject: Mythos

Guest MosCutty

Guest MosCutty

Greetings All,

After much debate I’ve decided to fire up another grow journal here on the 3MA. I’ve been working on a project called “Aesthetic Theory,” in another world, working alongside some well respected veteran farmers. I’ve shown many of the pics here and there and thought I’d put together a little video of the project. :thumbsu:

This Journal is called "Mythos: Constructs of a Ganja Farmer," we'll get into that and the Aesthetic Theory stuff as we move forward.

As always with my journals here, I ask Haters,find something constructive to do instead of bothering me. If you disagree with me, and got harsh words, simply PM me, I’d be happy to arrange a personal meeting so you can tell me in person. :growl:

All are welcome to participate and contribute to the journal. I will simply be working through a few ideas and looking for a couple new moms. Music is always a must so we’ll have plenty of that. :rock:

This is not a tutorial, just one little farmer at work; I don’t mind answering questions however I do not provide step-by-step guides.

I’m slotted to do a few test grows for Commercial as well as Private Breeders, so things could get interesting.

Big up to my crew The Seekers of Genetic Wisdom, hiding in the shadows, well some of you. LOL. :devil:

Everybody make sure you’re at the Rally fighting for Our Rights! :thumbsu:

Here is the video; I’ll be medicating on some Chrome Diesel while folks get settled in, then we can kick this thing off!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeUGskd8LWs

Mos :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MosCutty

Thanks all for the show of support; I see lots of familiar handles and a few new ones. Don’t be shy people I don’t bit. I leave that for the people that hack cuts and start rumors. LOL.

Let start with this idea of Aesthetic Theory and its’ relation to ganja farming. Aesthetics is defined:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aesthetics

Aesthetics (also spelled æsthetics or esthetics) is a branch of philosophy dealing with the nature of beauty, art, and taste, and with the creation and appreciation of beauty.[1] It is more scientifically defined as the study of sensory or sensori-emotional values, sometimes called judgments of sentiment and taste.[2] More broadly, scholars in the field define aesthetics as "critical reflection on art, culture and nature."[3][4]

The concept of Aesthetics has been with me for a while but in recent years applied to farming. Critical reflection on art, culture and nature are of utmost importance in my personal understanding of the world.

The plants I am drawn too are aesthetically pleasing and invite questions of origin and intent. Some are without contamination of modern man. Others are filled with Mythos (I’ll get to that later.) My selection process is never hindered by “hype” or “elite” status, although genetic make-up is import and a basis for selecting a proper mother.

Here is a plant that gives you some idea of what I mean. She is a landrace plant with a wonderful structure and intriguing aroma in veg. The leaves are very vivid with amazing texture. She comes to me by a very dear friend with all the proper pedigree, if he is a round he may speak up. Proper Pedigree in these terms means med samples, documentation of the plant in flowering but most importantly veg.

DSC_0016.jpg

Not only do these leaves have trichs, but they have history that we don't often see in contemporary crosses.

DSC_0020.jpg

Thanks again everybody!

Mos :D

Guest MosCutty

Morning MosCutty ....

Great way to start my Day off w/ a cup

of coffee and Pictures to look at .... :thumbsu:

Thanks for Sharing MosCutty ...

I'm always interested in learning something different ....

Thanks for dropping in Dr.T, I'll do my best to make it educational. :thumbsu:

I too am very interested and will be watching.

imiubu good to see you here, thanks for all the great tunes.

Good to see a new project from ya Mos !

Lookin' good as always ! Im always ready to learn more So Im along for the ride 48.gif

Right on Mike, thanks for the tunes never checked out the Kottonmouth Kings before.

Here is a Alien Dawg F3 by our friend RedSkyWalker. Afi has been in contact with Red for some time and has been kind enough to share these with me.

I really like this plant however I am concerned about possible late herm issue. No fault of the breeder just traits of the plant. This does not mean I won't keep her, but she make be for small batch only.

The genetics show themselves to be stable and excellent examples of Alien Technology.

DSC_0019.jpg

She is in a one gallon with a few more weeks to go.

DSC_0023.jpg

This girl has a tart aroma, that is addicting I can't stop smelling her.

DSC_0010-1.jpg

Archived