Med Can Cup

LongHairBri

Personal ... I take alot of Pride being a Dirt Farmer ...

No Professional ... But ,

Why can't we get together and share our experiences

w/ each other ?

Plus throw in a little excitemet w/ a

competition for those that work so hard to helping others ...

I love to enter " Bubba Kush " ... Just because ...

I mean ... we're Not Bad People ...

We Just want to Enjoy Life w/ others

that have similiar Hopes and Dreams .....

Why can't we Socialize w/ others ?

Why are'nt we allowed to have a little Pride or Fun ?

I've never been to nothing like that ? ?

So i can't say if it something Bad ?

Somehow , Someway we need to start working together ...

and Enjoy Life Together ...

w/ each other ?

Normally, I would think this would be awesome. But will anyone be taking plants? Will they be locked and enclosed only accessible by you and your patient?

With the law in peril I personally feel this is not something we need at the moment. Maybe after it is shown that Lansing will not be able to get the super majorities they need. YOU and I see nothing wrong with it. But at this point in time I don't think it is about what we think, it's about stopping what they think. If patients were to rally at this like they will on Sept 7, I bet that would sway a few minds into this community's favor.

I fully understand w/ You " Morhawk "

I'm not even sure how it would be handle

w/ the way the law is ?

I probly could'nt even go anyways ...

I've been spending any spare money i can get

on helping others and supporting this Rally ...

But i do hear you and what your saying ...

It just sucks we can't live a Normal Life ....

what ever that is ?

See yah at the Rally ....

Agree 100%.. But I did get curious and read how to enter a strain: How can my Michigan-based medical cannabis dispensary compete in the HIGH TIMES Medical Cannabis Cup?

Entry into the HIGH TIMES Medical Cannabis Cup is limited to legally operating, licensed medical cannabis dispensaries in the state of Michigan. (That's quite a predicament now, will anyone be able to enter anyway?)

Voters can visit the dispensaries before hand and sample the entries to vote on.

I am reading they will have seminars, displays and all that. Does not say that actual marijuana will be there on display or not. They will have an outdoor medicating area (hopefully off view of the public). So I guess we would really need all the details to form a full opinion. But those guru's in Lansing will see it just at face value anyway.

A lot of people dont like or support High Times, but i think this event should be awesome.

from a different site on This topic.

"I went to the High Times Medical Cup in San Fran this past June...it was amazing! I got like over an 1/8th for free, 3 free glass pieces, 3 free t shirts, free DynaGro nutes, and a free 12 pack of Grapefruit Krush by Emerdal Triangle, valued at 80 bucks!...Not to mention as soon as I stepped into the patient area, I was handed a bag of vape from one of the dispensary tents, TONS of free edibles and they were giving away tokens for free hits at one of the hash bars...it was ridiculous...I've been a HEAVY smoker for years and years, and within 20 minutes of stepping into the patient area, I was GONE...lol...ate so many edibles and smoked so much free vape and weed...definately a fun time...

On the flipside, I just went to HempCon LA, and feel like I got raped...they didn't even have a patient area! A making whoopee joke...but I don't hold this against any High Times event, cause High Times seems to do the weed conventions right! "

Should be a good time. :thumbsu:

w/ each other ?

Plus throw in a little excitemet w/ a

competition for those that work so hard to helping others ...

I love to enter " Bubba Kush " ... Just because ...

I mean ... we're Not Bad People ...

We Just want to Enjoy Life w/ others

that have similiar Hopes and Dreams .....

Why can't we Socialize w/ others ?

Why are'nt we allowed to have a little Pride or Fun ?

I've never been to nothing like that ? ?

So i can't say if it something Bad ?

Somehow , Someway we need to start working together ...

and Enjoy Life Together ...

:goodjob:

I am reading they will have seminars, displays and all that. Does not say that actual marijuana will be there on display or not. They will have an outdoor medicating area (hopefully off view of the public). So I guess we would really need all the details to form a full opinion. But those guru's in Lansing will see it just at face value anyway.

The smoking area at Berts Warehouse is in the back way out of view.

Are they gonna be at the rally? how many busses did they get? whens the last time the mag ran an article about our current fekd up situation.......to hell with giving ammo to bill bad and his cronies.....

IDK the answers to all those questions, but they did a huge write up about Michigan in their last issue.

Archived