Adding Ptsd To The List?

HELP!

Does anyone know if PTSD has been petitioned too be added as a qualifying condition?? I think its New Mexico that also has a MMJ law and PTSD is listed on theirs. I'm curious cause I'm a vet with PTSD, now I was certified for chronic pain but it does wonders for my PTSD. If it hasn't been requested to be added, how do you petition to have it added????

The Qualifying Conditions Review Panel that reviews medical conditions for consideration to be added to qualifying conditions list has not even bet set-up yet...

The cruelty that is being applied to us Michigan residents who chose medical cannabis reminds me of the old witch trials.

We do no harm but Schuette wants to burn us on pyre to move his political career forward.

The Qualifying Conditions Review Panel that reviews medical conditions for consideration to be added to qualifying conditions list has not even bet set-up yet...

The cruelty that is being applied to us Michigan residents who chose medical cannabis reminds me of the old witch trials.

We do no harm but Schuette wants to burn us on pyre to move his political career forward.

Yeah he's a twit! Ok so the failure to set up this review panel doesn't that constitute a failure to implement the law???

One of the patients I am a caregiver for suffers from PTSD, and it is very effective in helping her. I believe it should be added to the list, and for anyone who is a vet, I think the government should provide their meds for free.

It does wonders for my PTSD, my VA psychiatrist is also very supportive of it. This is why I made the post about getting help with my medicine is for this exact reason. VA had me on 60mg of Paxil which i s the max. .5mg of zanax 3 times a day and Trazadone! When I have my medicine I don't need a one of those pills, I just weened myself off of Paxil about 2 months ago an that was horrible! Thats why I start freaking about about not being able to afford my medical marijuana, it scares the bunny muffin out of me (excuse my french) to go back to those pills.

I was on xanax at one time for anxiety, and it will never happen again. Getting off of it was the most miserable hell you could imagine. Delusions, hallucinations and no sleep for over a week. These drugs are "safe" and "approved" so tell me again why these drugs are ok and mm is not?

Archived