If It's A Conspiracy

I've heard it said, and maybe I was just talking to myself, that there is some sort of conspiracy going on among elected officials in our state. I've heard that there have been meetings between these people/groups and agreements were made in an attempt to make the Michigan Medical Marijuana Act unusable to qualified patients.

I guess the players would be the attorney general, various judges, Municipal League, legislators, persons in the press, etc

I was just wondering if this sort of concerted effort by the elected officials was actually illegal or is just politics as usual and we're just not used to looking into things so deeply and seeing things this clearly?

There are other players involved with deep pockets. The conspiracy dates back much farther than the mmma; but in our near future I think we will look back at days like tomorrow and know we were on the front lines of truth, justice, and compassion. While those elected to represent the people chose to side with corporations, money, and tyranny.

Hellz yes its illegal. If a bill is voted in, the only role the government is legally allowed to have is to enforce the bill as it was written when it was voted in. The conspiracy is becoming more and more clear as they discover more health benifits that the plant can have. Now they're saying that it works as an antibiotic too...Its obvious that they have known about this longer than we'll ever know.

From a politician's view legal marijuana is bad for the economy because it eliminates the need for many health and legal professionals.

From a human being's point of view, legal marijuana is good because it eliminates the need for many health and legal professionals.

From the "illuminati" point of view, legal marijuana is bad because it prolong's lives and gives us the ability to treat illness without putting "their poison" in our bodies.

Yeah, I said it and I think I already see a plane coming right at my house. ;)

Hellz yes its illegal. If a bill is voted in, the only role the government is legally allowed to have is to enforce the bill as it was written when it was voted in. The conspiracy is becoming more and more clear as they discover more health benifits that the plant can have. Now they're saying that it works as an antibiotic too...Its obvious that they have known about this longer than we'll ever know.

From a politician's view legal marijuana is bad for the economy because it eliminates the need for many health and legal professionals.

From a human being's point of view, legal marijuana is good because it eliminates the need for many health and legal professionals.

From the "illuminati" point of view, legal marijuana is bad because it prolong's lives and gives us the ability to treat illness without putting "their poison" in our bodies.

Yeah, I said it and I think I already see a plane coming right at my house. ;)

Until they (the prohibitionists) come up with a really good answer as to why cannabis should remain a controlled substance, the tide of public opinion favoring decriminalization is going to become a tidal wave that will wash over the whole system. I don't think they want that to happen because of all the ramifications for the legal system. A lot of people would be released from jail and their income would tank.

• 2 years later...

Possibly the fact that the money raised by our Registrations has not been used to help the Patients whatsoever. As we've seen it's anything but.

This is a systemic problem in this Country, primarily because of our inability to have any control of our own Financial Security. The false flag that we fought our Independence for, based on Taxation v Representation is utterly false. The War was fought over the fact that our currency was not accepted by the powers that be. The evidence that begins to shed light on this anomaly  can be found in the Currency Act of 1764. Our own Constitution only allows for the Coinage of Currency. No Paper [fiat] Currency. That bull on Wall St signifies  the US population. It has a big gold ring in its nose, known to most of us as the FED, to lead us around in circles, till we're of sufficient poundage to go to Market. This policy of fractional reserve banking has been used to control the Bull and the big Blue Ball for over 2,000 years now.

History of Banking    

Edited by solabeirtan