Dispenses Paying For Busses To Rally..

mayorherb

I Have seen where people are paying for busses out of there own pockets, people donating, And compassion clubs ..WHAT i want to know..HOW MANY AND OR which ones of these dispenses are paying for busses and or trasportation to the Rally..? Again.. Lets see how many are actually paying for busses.. There are going to be to lists n the end...ONE Dispenses that paid and or donated for trasportation.. Second Dispenses that DID NOT help pay for trasportaion... Which list is your local Dispenses on?

I Have seen where people are paying for busses out of there own pockets, people donating, And compassion clubs ..WHAT i want to know..HOW MANY AND OR which ones of these dispenses are paying for busses and or trasportation to the Rally..? Again.. Lets see how many are actually paying for busses.. There are going to be to lists n the end...ONE Dispenses that paid and or donated for trasportation.. Second Dispenses that DID NOT help pay for trasportaion... Which list is your local Dispenses on?

I encourage EVERY one to call every one of your local DISPENSES and ask them HOW any busses ..PLEASE POST YOUR FINDINGS...We will know who to support n the end..Network among our selfs is best..Farmer Markets..See you all at the Rally..

List one : List number One..paid for and or doanted..... List number two : did nothing to help patients get to rally... whcich one..? you tell us..

Calming effects in the UP donated $200 to the last bus. There was 3 I hit up and they were the only ones who pitched in.

This time around M-28 compassion club donated $150 for the yooper cannabus

I also have to mention that NUGGY's tobacco of escanaba also put up close to 1/4 the cost of this bus, $500! so if your in the UP and need a new made in the UP pipe stop down and see them.

thanks to all our sponsors that made the yooper cannabus, $34 a seat is what it breaks down to!

http://www.graltcare.com/?page_id=8 I called these people, they are list 2..they aid it was there cert day, i aksed why they schedualed and asked if they donated to a or for a buss..they said NO some one else did..They said they are just a cert. Location..Nothing else.. So again..LIST #2. for these guys..

I do know that Big Daddy's are having 3 buses and 3rd cost are having some MOCC has some leaving from 12 mile and 75 area i think the MACC is paying for a lot of buses

No one will be turned away that wants to ride

I responded to MOCC's thread about bus but no reply, so just show up at the Lowe's at 12 Mile & I-75? I have requested donation...

found this

The Macomb Oakland Compassion Club has chartered a bus for next weeks rally in Lansing. :sword: We will be leaving Wednesday morning at 9am from the I-75 and 12 Mile Road area. The bus will be arriving back about 5:30pm. You do not need to be a member of the club, heck, you don't even have to be a patient! We need everyone to come out and show support, its worth taking the day off work.

You can get all the details at www.thc4u.com. We are asking a $5 donation towards the expenses of the day but no one will be turned away as long as there are empty seats! You can reserve your seat by emailing proplayer420@gmail.com

United we stand

Archived