This Is What Happens When You Shut Down Dispensaries.

This is what happens when you allow for Dispensaries!!!

Victims bound during robbery at medical marijuana clinic in downtown Ann Arbor

See how silly it is to make the connection? Robberies happen to people everywhere all the time.

And this case you point out is patients robbing a caregiver. ;-)

I assume they were registered to the caregiver so tracking them should be easy.

This is what happens when you allow for Dispensaries!!!

Victims bound during robbery at medical marijuana clinic in downtown Ann Arbor

See how silly it is to make the connection? Robberies happen to people everywhere all the time.

And this case you point out is patients robbing a caregiver. ;-)

I assume they were registered to the caregiver so tracking them should be easy.

I think it is reasonable to assume in some cases it is much more dangerous and inefficient for patients to deal directly with individual caregivers one on one in private settings to acquire a continuous supply . It is sad the act is being restricted by narrow interpretations of those who oppose it is creating terrible suffering and a lack of proper protections for a legal activity to exist .

Caregivers and patients must have a legal means to acquire the necessary items to participate until that happens Activists , Law Enforcement , and Legislators have all failed the Citizens .

For many people who are sick and injured there is no ability to interview or meet caregivers and they are vulnerable they need storefronts of which I personally like the Farmers Market Model which some equate to affirmative action for qualified medicinal cannabis cardholders . I pray for its formal acceptance by all Law Enforcement and Legislators in the State . No participants should have to fear arrest to be a test case on legal compliance who are acting in good faith . There has to be a viable legal means of aquiring starter plants and seeds . The act allows for it , it's intent allows for it , why are the Judges not ?

It will be interesting to see how the prosecutor proceeds in protecting the caregivers interests .

$660 for 5 oz??

who calls the police and claims that?

$4.6315789 per gram?

in a street deal?

something smells funny...

going to meet a stranger in a parking lot with 5 oz is ignorant at best, but come on something doesn't add up here

:o

$132 an oz ? Maybe it had gone to seed ?

I think the point was it is safer to buy in a Dispensary, then on a street corner.

Traverse city does have a local co-op that is at least

2 years old... with education health and welfare for

caregivers and patients and its hard for me to understand

why the other several hundred people in our area prefer

the stealth mode instead of supporting their own cause///

maybe its time for more public education...

Caregivers and patients must have a legal means to acquire the necessary items to participate until that happens Activists , Law Enforcement , and Legislators have all failed the Citizens .

How the heck can you blame the activists for the travesty we see developing today? I for one have done everything within my power to ensure safe access for patients, as have most of the activists. I see a lot of this as a failure on the part of patients and caregivers to get active and get off their duffs and do something. We will see tomorrow, if there isn't a huge crowd, it shows all that patients and caregivers just don't give a darn about holding on to their rights. We shall see what will be... Peace ... j.b.

As much as i disliked the dispensaries they still served a good purpose to the sick and dying who cannot grow their own ridiculous high prices aside they are still very much needed in this state. :notfair:

I will share this hoping it allows some to see things from a different angle on dispensaries though I really do support the Farmers Market Concept and think the State could do well with it . .

The truth is Dispensaries also needed legally manufactured supply and were the best friend of caregivers seeking income ( especially the more disabled unable to set up a without a sheltered framework ) and supplier for patients whose use pattern is closer to normal recreational consumption ( 1/8 to 1/4 oz a week tops ) .

From what I can determine the average caregiver has been cutting their own throats denouncing dispensaries who created a liquid cash market for excess cannabis grown from qualified cardholders needed by patients . Both groups are stronger with the other they should work together and lobby legislators for support . They further need to put aside past injuries from the drug war find common ground to cooperate with Law Enforcement in a way that convinces them abuses of supply from outside qualified cardholders are not entering the medical community with reasonable constraints . They also need to ensure supply will not be leaking out to non qualified users .

Unlike what most prohibitionists assume if you give people fair laws and the right to choose they do choose wisely . The penalties are so high recreational activists have to realize patients deserve and require a proper separate system to be given a chance . People who still want to operate outside the law should not be using medicinal patients for cover . The converse is true for those in enforcement and substance abuse this isn't the place to fight your war . Were patients not criminals , this is medicinal though a natural herb that patients in dire distress without answers require access too and they do not deserve to live in fear or apprehension any longer .

If legislators need to clarify that Qualified cardholders can transfer between themselves let us hope it happens because the Court system is no place for patients to learn the parameters of the law and a working system has to have legal access of all necessary components . Voters sure didn't intend to create a non working system that subjected patients to criminality and more stresses . .

Guest Indica Jones

$132 an oz ? Maybe it had gone to seed ?

I think the point was it is safer to buy in a Dispensary, then on a street corner.

I smell refried beans..............

I will share this hoping it allows some to see things from a different angle on dispensaries though I really do support the Farmers Market Concept and think the State could do well with it . .

The truth is Dispensaries also needed legally manufactured supply and were the best friend of caregivers seeking income ( especially the more disabled unable to set up a without a sheltered framework ) and supplier for patients whose use pattern is closer to normal recreational consumption ( 1/8 to 1/4 oz a week tops ) .

From what I can determine the average caregiver has been cutting their own throats denouncing dispensaries who created a liquid cash market for excess cannabis grown from qualified cardholders needed by patients . Both groups are stronger with the other they should work together and lobby legislators for support . They further need to put aside past injuries from the drug war find common ground to cooperate with Law Enforcement in a way that convinces them abuses of supply from outside qualified cardholders are not entering the medical community with reasonable constraints . They also need to ensure supply will not be leaking out to non qualified users .

Unlike what most prohibitionists assume if you give people fair laws and the right to choose they do choose wisely . The penalties are so high recreational activists have to realize patients deserve and require a proper separate system to be given a chance . People who still want to operate outside the law should not be using medicinal patients for cover . The converse is true for those in enforcement and substance abuse this isn't the place to fight your war . Were patients not criminals , this is medicinal though a natural herb that patients in dire distress without answers require access too and they do not deserve to live in fear or apprehension any longer .

If legislators need to clarify that Qualified cardholders can transfer between themselves let us hope it happens because the Court system is no place for patients to learn the parameters of the law and a working system has to have legal access of all necessary components . Voters sure didn't intend to create a non working system that subjected patients to criminality and more stresses . .

Very well put! Thank you! goodjob.gifthumbsu.gif

bumpity bump great post....

yes i was saddened to read and hear this in TC

maybe... i need to realize that as much as we do

to provide safe access here in TC.. our education

to caregivers and patients never stops...

hopefully this was just a slip thru the cracks

and im sure more to the story then we know....

peace...

Archived