Interested In Strain Selection From The Experts Here.

tenchi

I am a Caregiver with one patient in the Battle Creek area and his needs are simply for an chronic pain he sustained during a car accident, so mainly I have found a unknown indica to ease his pain. I would like to eventually tend to other patients in the area but right now I am concerned with seed selection, I know there are tons of hybrids and popular medical strains. I am interested to see what this group finds helpful for their patients, because as I have seen quite frequently this should be about the patient and their needs. Not to poke fun at anyone but as anyone new to the area of cultivation can attest to their are tons of seeds or clones to choose from. I wouldnt mind a patient opinion as well after all they are the reason why we are here. This medication helps my girlfriend manage her anxeity, rhuematoid arthitis and other pains. My knowledge is very limited about what strain is more helpful, I know about the main types Indica, Sativa and ruderralis and there effects.

I am not trying to steal your information and I am not a profit mongering person am I interested on in helping my patient, there seems to be a mild ammount of trolling against asking mundane questions I hope this is not the issue with my question.

Sincerly Tenchi :bow:

G-13 butterscotch Bc budepot has them in through Attitude.

also the Black both of them are great for chronic pain. Try Magnus genetics and motivation and Double dutch Both very strong and make great medibles.

I use these in tinctures and My edibles Instead of percocet. and if needed Im down to 1-2 Norcos, per day. Down from 12 a day in January.

Do go to attitude they pretty much explains all uses time and best way to grow. I have used them for over 22 years, Not one mess up.

And this is a anniversary month mega deals.

Blessings to you and yours.

Lets ease all pain..

Sd

Thanks very much for the replies very useful information, amazing the pain reduction "smiley dave" from 12 norcos to 1-2 just amazing. As I mentioned before the indica strain I have is effective just not potent enough to relieve some of my patients heavier pains.

I will try to obtain these locally, hopefully I can find some clones for sale.

Once again thanks to everyone for the help most apprecaited.

R/Tenchi

I am a Caregiver with one patient in the Battle Creek area and his needs are simply for an chronic pain he sustained during a car accident, so mainly I have found a unknown indica to ease his pain. I would like to eventually tend to other patients in the area but right now I am concerned with seed selection, I know there are tons of hybrids and popular medical strains. I am interested to see what this group finds helpful for their patients, because as I have seen quite frequently this should be about the patient and their needs. Not to poke fun at anyone but as anyone new to the area of cultivation can attest to their are tons of seeds or clones to choose from. I wouldnt mind a patient opinion as well after all they are the reason why we are here. This medication helps my girlfriend manage her anxeity, rhuematoid arthitis and other pains. My knowledge is very limited about what strain is more helpful, I know about the main types Indica, Sativa and ruderralis and there effects.

I am not trying to steal your information and I am not a profit mongering person am I interested on in helping my patient, there seems to be a mild ammount of trolling against asking mundane questions I hope this is not the issue with my question.

Sincerly Tenchi :bow:

In my personal experience as a patient and a caregiver... medibles are the best for pain. I personally make 10x Canna Butter then bake with it. All the great little leaves you trim from your bud when you are harvesting, keep it! I throw mine in a baggie and into the freezer. When I have 4 oz of trim I make 10x Canna Butter. Then I look for recipes that call for butter or boxed mixes (like brownies). I can snack on one 2 inch square brownie all day and can manage my pain as well as function. If I need more pain relief I simply eat a whole brownie once every hour (I never make it past two) I have to say I never understood the incredible pain relief of Cannabis until I started using medibles.

Here is the recipe for Sandy Moriarty's 10x Cannabutter...

What you'll need:

1 lb. Grade AA butter

4 oz. green leaf cannabis trimmings

water

1 large stockpot

Instructions:

Place all the ingredients into the pot and fill with water. Place on the stove and bring to a boil; the boiling temperature should be 212-degrees.

Boil the mixture for 3 to 4 hours. At this point, the trichomes will melt off the leaf material and cling to the lipids in the butter. Cook this mixture until the liquid is evaporated. The cooked down cannabis leaves should resemble spinach, while the butter is a beautiful amber color with a nutty-taste. There should be no excess liquid.

Now, separate the mixture by pouring it through a strainer over another pot. The “spinach” mixture should collect in the strainer while the amber liquid drains into the pot. Press the green leaves until all the moisture has been drained. Next, put the leaf mixture into cheesecloth and wring it out over the pot of liquid.

Refrigerate the amber liquid overnight. The butter will rise to the top and become firm again. Scoop the butter from the top, and voila! – your cannabutter is ready to use in any of your favorite recipes as a butter or oil substitute. Keep the remaining amber liquid to cook with, as it will contain residual THC. Use it in sauces or to boil noodles – the sky’s the limit.

I suggest this cookbook... Aunt Sandy's Medical Marijuana Cookbook: Comfort Food for Mind and Body

You can get it on Amazon.

Peace.

you should locate yourself a nice cut of Swampy's Free Leonard. great medicine, and the genetics should be shared for free. many people find great pain relief, and it was created by a Michigander in cooperation with a First Nation brother, NDNGUY. G13x Butterscotch Hawaiian. yummy, and fairly easy to grow.

It is not free, but Free Leonard clones are offered on an "order 2 weeks ahead only" basis by a vendor at the Jackson Farmer's Market every Saturday 12--4. Free Leonard meds are offered by the same vendor every Sat.

Edited by pic book

Here is the recipe for Sandy Moriarty's 10x Cannabutter...

What you'll need:

1 lb. Grade AA butter

4 oz. green leaf cannabis trimmings

water

1 large stockpot

Instructions:

Place all the ingredients into the pot and fill with water. Place on the stove and bring to a boil; the boiling temperature should be 212-degrees.

Boil the mixture for 3 to 4 hours. At this point, the trichomes will melt off the leaf material and cling to the lipids in the butter. Cook this mixture until the liquid is evaporated. The cooked down cannabis leaves should resemble spinach, while the butter is a beautiful amber color with a nutty-taste. There should be no excess liquid.

Now, separate the mixture by pouring it through a strainer over another pot. The “spinach” mixture should collect in the strainer while the amber liquid drains into the pot. Press the green leaves until all the moisture has been drained. Next, put the leaf mixture into cheesecloth and wring it out over the pot of liquid.

Refrigerate the amber liquid overnight. The butter will rise to the top and become firm again. Scoop the butter from the top, and voila! – your cannabutter is ready to use in any of your favorite recipes as a butter or oil substitute. Keep the remaining amber liquid to cook with, as it will contain residual THC. Use it in sauces or to boil noodles – the sky’s the limit.

I suggest this cookbook... Aunt Sandy's Medical Marijuana Cookbook: Comfort Food for Mind and Body

You can get it on Amazon.

Peace.

I'm not an expert but aren't you supposed to double-boil the butter?

In other words put the butter in a jar and place the jar of butter and buds in the boiling stock pot of water.

If you just added everything to the stock pot (buds, butter and water) you would have a watery/oily mess. Not sure if this was a typo, just asking!

Peace,

Zeke

I'm not an expert but aren't you supposed to double-boil the butter?

In other words put the butter in a jar and place the jar of butter and buds in the boiling stock pot of water.

If you just added everything to the stock pot (buds, butter and water) you would have a watery/oily mess. Not sure if this was a typo, just asking!

Peace,

Zeke

I do mine the same way pretty much but on low in the crockpot overnight. Works great...