At Noon Yesterday .. I Received A Message On My Home Phone.

I'm trying to quote from the message. Maybe I'll be able to transfer the recording sometime.

Something like:

"I just wanted to let you know. I asked if they had done a complete body CT scan. I saw the report. The tumor in her liver is completely gone. The tumors in her lungs are so small they almost don't qualify as tumors. The tumor in her brain has reduced a lot. God Bless you."

Good morning vietnam .....

Many of our leaders believe that the only proper use for marijuana is to help someone ease their death.

They believe they work for God. Which God? My Bible says there are two. The God of life and the god of death.

Who are you working for?

"Many of our leaders believe that the only proper use for marijuana is to help someone ease their death."

With no research , much of what was done before prohibition destroyed and it suppressed by hatred and discrimination of the past 70 years - how could one know ?

One of the doctors works at U of M now.

Will they listen?

www.cmcr.ucsd.edu

CENTER FOR MEDICINAL

CANNABIS RESEARCH

Report to the Legislature and Governor of the State of California

presenting findings pursuant to SB847 which created the CMCR and provided state funding

Director:

Igor Grant, M.D.

University of California, San Diego

Co-Directors:

J. Hampton Atkinson, M.D.

Andrew Mattison, Ph.D.*

University of California, San Diego

Thomas J. Coates, Ph.D.

University of California, Los Angelesu

I'm trying to quote from the message. Maybe I'll be able to transfer the recording sometime.

Something like:

"I just wanted to let you know. I asked if they had done a complete body CT scan. I saw the report. The tumor in her liver is completely gone. The tumors in her lungs are so small they almost don't qualify as tumors. The tumor in her brain has reduced a lot. God Bless you."

Good morning vietnam .....

Many of our leaders believe that the only proper use for marijuana is to help someone ease their death.

They believe they work for God. Which God? My Bible says there are two. The God of life and the god of death.

Who are you working for?

This is such GREAT NEWS PB!! Man, I need to learn more and be able to try to help more people that could benefit from this natural herbal medicine! Some link to a report or some good before and after reports/pictures would go a long way in opening more doors for more people much faster, I believe, so whenever someone could release any of these things it would mean so much to so many of us individual human beings here.untitled.jpgilovethecure2.jpgthcfebd81c.jpgvarious136.jpg05aacd346ee9bda8e01b308a0a147cb6.gif18-YES.jpg

PB,

GREAT work my man!! Be very proud, do you recommend your patients a plant based diet as well? If not I strongly urge you to look into vegan eating for your ill patients (everyone for that matter, im not trying to preach tho).... Forks over knives was a quite informative movie for me...

Keep up the great work, PM me if there is anything I/we can do to help!

Regards,

2DW

Archived