Tell Me This Isn't Leo

I got this message in response to some overage I was offering:

codye obrien tigersdetroit21@gmail.com via craigslist.org to sale-ze8bw-258.

show details Sep 6 (2 days ago)

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY

** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home

** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping

** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

It seems as if you have what I've been trying to find for the past 4 years.. don't care to have my name in records so I don't have a card. Any other way of checking this out?

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/hab/2582610536.html

Now heres how I know its LEO

He's been looking for kush for 4 years? Really? The most commonly grown strain...he's been looking for it for 4 years? Also look how its worded so theres no way of using the entrapment defense. "Any other way of checking this out?" He's waiting for me to make the offer.

It really doesn't matter, since I don't deal with anyone who doesn't have a card and a legitimate need for it. But I figured I should post this so others can see what it looks like when they try to set you up.

ha ha ha. that's a good one! that reeks of self incrimination.

I'd respond: sure there's a way. see a doctor, get a reccomendation, send it to the state and wait 7 months like the rest of us!

Exactly " LongHairBri "

Hope your not Busy September 25th

Think Im going to try one more Get Together

before Mother Nature takes Control ....

hey

here here that is the only way they admitted to not wanting to get there lic so yes tell them sorry you can not help them as they have no proof of need and without a doctors and state lic you can not help them... also say please stop from contacting me any more on this subject as if they keep it up you will have no choice but to report them to leo... you are not a drug dealer and dont wish to be come one...

abbe

I got this message in response to some overage I was offering:

codye obrien tigersdetroit21@gmail.com via craigslist.org to sale-ze8bw-258.

show details Sep 6 (2 days ago)

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY

** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home

** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping

** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

It seems as if you have what I've been trying to find for the past 4 years.. don't care to have my name in records so I don't have a card. Any other way of checking this out?

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/hab/2582610536.html

Now heres how I know its LEO

He's been looking for kush for 4 years? Really? The most commonly grown strain...he's been looking for it for 4 years? Also look how its worded so theres no way of using the entrapment defense. "Any other way of checking this out?" He's waiting for me to make the offer.

It really doesn't matter, since I don't deal with anyone who doesn't have a card and a legitimate need for it. But I figured I should post this so others can see what it looks like when they try to set you up.

Just tell that clown you don't know who he is and if he has no card, he's prolly a cop. I can't think of any other reason he would throw that out there .:rolleyes:

But yeah, they wanna ruin your life, what a life with goons out there tryin to trap.

Might be a cop, might be a fed, might be a ripper too. Just tell him he can find some Kush at his local precinct or sheriff dept.

I agree with Q-tipper. Advertising on Craig's List to get rid of excess is asking for trouble. CL does not benefit patients. The Farmer's Market does benefit patients and is the ONLY method I would consider using to get rid of overages. They tried to set you up only because your ad provided them the opportunity.

Smokey, if you have excess, the patients who benefit from the Farmer's Markets are the ones who need you.

Best of luck. :rock:

Fear is everywhere and the worst enemy of the patient . I hope we end up with rules everyone understands and can operate under . Ones that are much more realistic then the AG proposes because he isn't reasonable . Neither are our illnesses and struggles as we succumb to death fast or slow .

Everything aside they have ruled PTP is not valid so for your own protection you can no longer practice this the warning shot across the bow came . Support BB and hope for compromise . Patients are too sick for all this cloque and dagger but they do receive benefit from medicinal use of cannabis . I know i do but the legal questions are definitely taking a toll on everyone . Many of us are struggling to remain free and die at home in the end . Though I am not terminal I can go downhill rapidly without pain control . Severe chronic pain is very misunderstood by most in the public and even Doctors .

For your own saftey you must respect the decision of the AG that PTP is not legal . Find a area where enforcement looks mute , maybe try the Farmers Market if you must but be prepared for the worst - sadly if you choose to participate . I dont' say this because I like to but because it must be said . You can take this to any extreme even that of a prohibitonist displaying that things are out of control . Knowing the need for it I pray PTP is clarified and endorsed as patient can always aquire without risk but I worry for those constantly on the other end . I am greatful I have not needed the income to risk my freedom and home but I consider this honerable work . It isn't stealing nor done with malice . Our AG , Governor and Legislators should consider that along with the lack of opertunities for education and employment qualified patient cardholders face due to zero tolerance and 20% unemployment in parts of our State . God Bless .

That is if individuals even have the abilllity to work . Times are tough the disabled are being villainized .

I put a Patient in touch with Michael's office who was the victim of an armed robbery a month or so ago after posting overages on CL, he is very concerned after the police recently said he could be charged with a crime.

They did catch the guy and he is suspect in about a dozen armed robberies involving CL postings for various items including medical cannabis.

Oh yeah, im definitly done using craigslist. I've been using it for a while and havent had any problems. The Detroit police stated that they would not be interfering with p2p transfeer so I feel safe doing it within the city. The way the law is understood around here, sales for profit has been banned...not p2p transfer in general. Some dispensaries are even still open. So as of right now I'm still not worried about it. I stay within the city. Its kinda silly that the only place I feel safe is in a high crime nieborhood. I understand everyones concern though. If I was anywhere else in the state, I wouldn't be doing it. I haven't heard of any farmers markets around here though. prolly since you can get dime bags on every block. I would be all about checking one out though if there was one near by.

"The way the law is understood around here, sales for profit has been banned...not p2p transfer in general".

Thank you for explaining that I do not get out much . I see the headlines from Law Enforcement that always say No PTP . I believe in civil disobedience as a means to change unjust law but not when it can involve a felony for the participants or patients . I worry so about people trying to help patients obtain cannabis in a safe manner constantly . We have seen such terrible atrocities when leaving common sense enforcement up to individuals in Law Enforcement where sadly profit and discrimination are no match for reason and compassion in all cases .

Detroit is rough , very few people were armed when I was a child and unemployment was 5-7% . People need jobs at a living wage . I only used one tank of gas in the last year but it was $150 to fill it .

Guest naturalways02

It makes me wonder how many people running mobile dispensaries, or advertising on CL or other internet outlets are getting arrested or jacked for their money & meds? I know I dont have the balls to meet someone in a parking lot from the internet, or at least I'm not That desperate.

Let me just clarify myself here....p2p is still tolerated in Detroit...not legalized or anything. Please, no one take that as it being legal. Even with their little judgment or whatever, the law is still vague. The media keeps spinning it whatever way they are told to but just because you see "P2P banned" on the news doesn't mean thats exactly what happened. One panel of judges decided that one city's leo agency wasn't in the wrong by issuing a cease and desist order to a dispensary.....How did we go from that to P2P being banned across the state? Well, everyone seems to be following the hype, so I'm not gonna suggest that you do anything different. I just don't wanna be responsible for anyone getting in trouble...so don't follow my example.

Archived