To Grow Or Not?

jamrock

Good afternoon all,

First of i would just like to say that the rally looked great and hopefully it opened some eyes and ears of the senante and house. I would like to thank every single head that was there, and Joe (blueberry) in particular for his commitment to the cause.

with that being said...

My check and my brothers check (who i am designated caregiver for) were cashed 8-4-11. it's past the 21 days, no rejection letters, and we are getting ready to set up our grow.

Im am intending on being fully legal and compliant, to the mma.

My question is whether I have to wait to have the hard card to be fully compliant legally, or if i can start with just the copies of papers and proof of cashed check. Same question for my brother as his caregiver, do i need to wait to have his card as well, before starting his plants?

or is it legally acceptable to start growing for somebody before their hard card arrives, but after the check has been cashed?

Thanks, Jamrock

Thanks for the advice everyone,

I am anxious to get going, it took me over a year of contemplating to finally pull the trigger and visit a doc.

As you could imagine the temptation to start growing immediately is immense, but i think i'm going to wait and see what happens with all these bills in the house and senante before popping the first beans. I dont want to set myself up, to possibly have to move mid grow. I just hope this is not dragged out for months in the house and senante...

I feel like its a real odd time to be getting involved, but i'm not going anywhere.

Has anybody heard anything as to what house and senante bills are more likely to be passed than others?

jamrock

Thanks for the advice everyone,

I am anxious to get going, it took me over a year of contemplating to finally pull the trigger and visit a doc.

As you could imagine the temptation to start growing immediately is immense, but i think i'm going to wait and see what happens with all these bills in the house and senante before popping the first beans. I dont want to set myself up, to possibly have to move mid grow. I just hope this is not dragged out for months in the house and senante...

I feel like its a real odd time to be getting involved, but i'm not going anywhere.

Has anybody heard anything as to what house and senante bills are more likely to be passed than others?

jamrock

You have nothing to worry about, if you look into the law it states that your paperwork 'is your card' until you get the plastic one. Besides, when your card arrives it will be back dated to the day they cashed your check. So time's a wastin' ;) Don't let fear take away 6 months of your first year!

Best of luck on your grow!!!

Peace,

Zekie

Archived