Call For Quotes On Regularly Supplying Plants 30"

pic book

i'll be completing mine here shortly and presenting it.

i just need time to iron out the details and to be sure before i offer to complete a contracted number, that i can fulfill the demand without interruption...

devil is in the details **Smile**

I'll try to finish it up this afternoon pic.

does she have access to the genetics she wishes to run? or am i also to obtain the two specific requested strains?

also since u are just finishing up her flower space i assume she is getting close to being ready to go, however without this information prior to now, the process would take time to get to the first batch. what is her time frame for the first delivery? i assume it would be as soon as possible, but to get 15 girls to 30" from scratch the first time will take time.

i think it would be wise to get started right away.. or as soon as possible....probably should have sought out the genetic supply upon conception of the project...

I'll be in touch.

peace.

:rolleyes:

One of the worst mistakes I've made in growing was to depend on someone else for my clones. Never again! Still playing "catch-up" from a heavily dropped ball in mid-July and furthered by poor stock bought in desperation last month. Changes have been made and I will never again depend on anyone else.

It *could* work out for the OP, though, and I sincerely hope it does, but the laws of probability are not in your favor on this one!

I can fully understand why a person might want to veg though. As stated by the OP: odor, space, and one that hasn't been mentioned yet: Skills or lack thereof. Anyone who can keep a houseplant alive can veg a plant decently. They can probably top 'em symetrically as well without murdering tham. Finishing her properly, however, is a whole 'nother ballgame and some folks just aren't cut out for it. I'd guess that more grows go south in mid-to-late flowering than any other time especially for novice growers (first week excluded!). This could really be a nice opportunity for the right person.

I'd really like to hear, a year later, that this has worked out nicely for the OP. Please keep us up to date with how this plays out for you.

Best of luck to you!

Peace,

genEric

Any idea of what she is willing to pay?

And she really wants Blue Widow and Lemon Cake? I can think of 30 strains I would rather have.

Build her a veg room and call it a day:)

im sure she will pay fair market value....i think she really wants some mexican bag seed....he just said those two killer starins to distract people

She wants 30 plants 30" for first pick up (15 lemon cake and 15 blue widow). From the date of that first pick up she wants 15 lemon cake every 53 days and every 63 days she wants 15 blue widow (picked up 10 days after lemon cake); ad infinitum. She has neither strain.

You cant grow 30" multi topped bushes in 53 days:)

Hell, it takes about 4 weeks to just transplant the clone out of the beer cup, LOL!!!!

It takes 10-12 weeks minimum to get the plants she wants, and that is with T5's early and a 1000 watt MH when they get big enough.

Is the 30" the plant, or off the floor?

I had a hrd time finding people who could supply me with large clones as well. I started off with just a flower room and have regretted it every day since I started

Dude, set up a small veg unit!! Veg is fun man, get em big and healthy, flush em before flower unless runnin drip clean. Feed every watering at about 1/4-1/3 directions.

Doin someone elses gear is just not the same dude, buy some packs of beans and do it yourself, it is way more rewarding.

Dude, set up a small veg unit!! Veg is fun man, get em big and healthy, flush em before flower unless runnin drip clean. Feed every watering at about 1/4-1/3 directions.

Doin someone elses gear is just not the same dude, buy some packs of beans and do it yourself, it is way more rewarding.

I'm merely hired by the client to wire and build a grow room and do the customer's bidding as a contractor, by definition, does. In flowering only she's following the model of operation of the partnership she owned part of, until recently.

I'm merely hired by the client to wire and build a grow room and do the customer's bidding as a contractor, by definition, does. In flowering only she's following the model of operation of the partnership she owned part of, until recently.

I think you need to use smaller words, there's a low ceiling hovering over these posts...

You cant grow 30" multi topped bushes in 53 days:)

Hell, it takes about 4 weeks to just transplant the clone out of the beer cup, LOL!!!!

It takes 10-12 weeks minimum to get the plants she wants, and that is with T5's early and a 1000 watt MH when they get big enough.

Is the 30" the plant, or off the floor?

That's a really good point. I shud have asked her to start with. It's 30" off the floor, in soil.

Archived