Tchf Clinic Question

HI...does anyone know the hours of the tchf clinic in southfield?? i sent the doc there some paperwork from sec of state that i needed filled out...uuch..because a few years ago i got busted driving..before i got my card..and since i have a lead foot i got a couple more speeding tickets....i had to go in for a driver reassessment thing....uuch..im suspended for 2 months and i have to have this doc thing filled out..i called them..talked to them...told them the deal..they send it to their franklin rd addy....i did..put sticky notes on it and stuff..giving all sorts of info i can....well...i am in ann arbor...sent it probably like on the 17th of aug and still havent heard back...and when i call it always goes to the portland office...im starting to freak out because ill need it in a month...and i dont have another form...and to top it off...my auto insurance is going to drop me at the end of my policy..in january...uuch..been there before..after this "dui" i got for pot..i dont even drink....rrrrrr..soooo i need ot get a hold of them and its driving me nuts that i cant...any suggestions? thank you all so much..i always know i can get help here...

marcy

HI...does anyone know the hours of the tchf clinic in southfield?? i sent the doc there some paperwork from sec of state that i needed filled out...uuch..because a few years ago i got busted driving..before i got my card..and since i have a lead foot i got a couple more speeding tickets....i had to go in for a driver reassessment thing....uuch..im suspended for 2 months and i have to have this doc thing filled out..i called them..talked to them...told them the deal..they send it to their franklin rd addy....i did..put sticky notes on it and stuff..giving all sorts of info i can....well...i am in ann arbor...sent it probably like on the 17th of aug and still havent heard back...and when i call it always goes to the portland office...im starting to freak out because ill need it in a month...and i dont have another form...and to top it off...my auto insurance is going to drop me at the end of my policy..in january...uuch..been there before..after this "dui" i got for pot..i dont even drink....rrrrrr..soooo i need ot get a hold of them and its driving me nuts that i cant...any suggestions? thank you all so much..i always know i can get help here...

marcy

Here is their website.

THCF

I would call them again and tell them you need the local Michigan number if you

can't find it on that site.

Good luck

Archived