Caregiver/patient Looking For Seeds

Taproot

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site, this is my first post. I'm wondering if anyone has ordered seeds from a seed bank or breeder and which one did they use? I've never ordered seeds before (I've always used clones) but now that the dispensaries are out of order I cant get clones anymore, well I could but....I want to try out some new strains for a breeding project. I just don't want to throw money away by ordering from a shady bank or breeder. So any help would be greatly appreciated, and if any one wants to trade a few clones with me I'm game, just email me at usmc8551@gmail.com Thanks All.

location and id reccomend using private messaging system so emails are not spammed by posting in the open-if you give a nearby city you stand a better chance on getting clone trades,as for seeds I have a small collection but only have ordered from 1 place and will pm you a link-always arrive and never had customs snag em'.Take care and welcome to the site.

location and id reccomend using private messaging system so emails are not spammed by posting in the open-if you give a nearby city you stand a better chance on getting clone trades,as for seeds I have a small collection but only have ordered from 1 place and will pm you a link-always arrive and never had customs snag em'.Take care and welcome to the site.

Thanks for the heads up and info

Archived