Has Anyone Ever Used Original Seed Company To Buy Seeds?

Taproot

This is a spin-off of my other post about which seed bank to use. I really like the selection of Original Seed Co. but I don't know if its safe to order from them, I've never mail ordered seeds before and I'm afraid of loosing money.

Has anyone ever ordered from them before? And if so how was the outcome? Did the seeds produce good plants? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Happy Growing!

When I order seeds its only from attitude, very good rep from many people... however IJ also has a good rep. But personally I've never dealt with original.

Thanks 420, it seems like everyone that I've talked to has recommended Attitude seeds. So that many people recommending that one company really puts my mind at ease when I order from them. Thanks for your reply and happy growing!

• 3 months later...

Thanks backpain, I just ordered from Attitude yesterday and I placed an order with them about a week ago too. So I'm expecting 15 different strains to arrive soon! I can't wait to try out the Violator Kush from Barney's(I think). Thanks again I'm definitely gonna check them out.

Archived