Great News Nemicc

Shredder

point of clarification.

the charges were deferred and she signed an injuctive order spelling out everything she can't do for the next 2 years.

but no jail.

no further trouble if she does not break any laws.

good news for sure.

still not an absolute win, more like they postponed charges to allow her to continue on. and since they didn't have anything on her in the first place, i personally would have liked to see a dismissal instead of a deferment, but i am happy we get to have our club back!!

Public Meeting tomorrow.

see everyone there !

:D

point of clarification.

the charges were deferred and she signed an injuctive order spelling out everything she can't do for the next 2 years.

but no jail.

no further trouble if she does not break any laws.

good news for sure.

still not an absolute win, more like they postponed charges to allow her to continue on. and since they didn't have anything on her in the first place, i personally would have liked to see a dismissal instead of a deferment, but i am happy we get to have our club back!!

Public Meeting tomorrow.

see everyone there !

John I believe your wrong, I seen the document with my own eyes. The things she can't do is, she can not have patients SELLING to patients, that's it, nothing else. What your talking about was the prosecutors wish list, not the final document. I gotta hand it to her, she was on her own, her attorney was in phone contact with the prosecutor, but she turned down restrictions, until they caved.......very brave young lady........shredder

John I believe your wrong, I seen the document with my own eyes. The things she can't do is, she can not have patients SELLING to patients, that's it, nothing else. What your talking about was the prosecutors wish list, not the final document. I gotta hand it to her, she was on her own, her attorney was in phone contact with the prosecutor, but she turned down restrictions, until they caved.......very brave young lady........shredder

very brave indeed.

last night her, Tarzan, and I were talking and working on the formalities until she was exhausted well after midnight and had to get some sleep...

i am so proud of her.

we were discussing it this afternoon after she got home she showed me the executed documents, while i was at lunch from work....and we kinda figured it is best not to allow any transfers or use on the property. we as a club will talk about it very briefly at the meeting tomorrow, but her contention is we are best to discuss only that it is resolved, no transfers on the property until further notice, and no medical use. to explain or dwell on the details of her deferment is a waste of energy and we don't want to loose focus on the reason we are here..... the patients...

god bless u shredder. i know you were one of the only ones who made it to Bethanys side today... i have the utmost respect for you, as i have from the moment i met u. thank you for everything you do for all of us.

we are all to happy to oblige the prosecutor right now. we get to keep working for the patients rights by connecting the caregivers and patients together and we get to keep having club functions, and meetings and to insure patients get the information and help they need.

Bethany is so brave, she is my hero today. i have mad respect for her because she stood up and fought for our rights with her whole life at stake. is it a perfect ending? not yet... but we are going to amass a huge effort to be sure the Alcona Prosecutor is not reelected next year, and we are here helping patients today.

we will continue to support the community, bring food to the hungry, cloths to the needy, and school supplies to those who can use them. we are a part of northeast Michigan and we are not going away !

i am so excited about us having the ability to operate the compassion club without fear of the prosecutor railroading us. As long as no transfers take place on the property they will leave us alone. please do all transfers at home for now. come connect with the community, get the knowledge, learn to grow your own medical cannabis and begin to enjoy the healing process.

our motto, our creed.... help the patient. they need us... we are here.

:thumbsu:

see you tomorrow my friend.

double awesome news Q

we made headline news today in my humble opinion.

Bethany proved it is ok for people to come together and learn about this healing plant!

will any newspapers print it? probably not, but we are here, we are helping, we are strong and united.

together we stand!

enough of the arguments about dispensary vs farmers markets or any other distribution system.

we are in it together. no matter what your opinions are. we must fight the people who seek to eliminate cannabis from our lives, and help those who seek to expand this healing plants amazing abilities to cure the things we fear the most.... pain, hunger, anxiety and depression are all able to be manageable from any person who decides to free their mind.

not to mention...

CANNABIS Cures Cancer ! ! ! !

for right now i am happy to be a part of this community, and to feel so much love.

i can't wait to see you again "Q"

have a great week buddy !

peace

Thats great news!!!! Its nice to read it, and think about how Im free to continue to help patients, teach them and learn from them. Thanks to all the support out there.. I look forward to meeting all of you in person and get to travel to each of your area's.... :) Yey,

We can MOVE FORWARD NOW!!!!!

Archived