Looking For A Favor

I had my certs. but let it lapse. Really need to get certified again. The problem being I'm in a wheelchair so I'm looking for someone with a van that is able to transport me from Lapeer to a clinic in Flint. No doc. around here. Gas no prob, Can anyone help?

Thanks Jon

Guest Medicinal Patient

If you have medicaid/medicare you should check with your local ambu cab people or other similar services that transport disabled. My Dad used to use those services to get to appts, concerts, fam reunions etc. They will take you anywhere and they stay with you. Contact your local health provider about available services. The transport companies usually like a weeks notice before an appt. Good Luck Man an hey if push comes to shove just skype it with Dr Bob. Dr Bob will defend you if you are concerned about the pt/dr relationship being sufficient enough in the eyes of some courtrooms. Take Care

Guest thequietone

My son is a quad also and his van can accommodate you, but I live on the west side of the state. If you cannot find anyone and can give me a weeks notice I can do it. I just need to make sure my son isn't going to be using it on the day you have your appointment.

I think I may have found a solution.

That would be a long day TQO.

So thank you anyhow.

And thanks to everyone else that offer a hand one way or another.

JON

My son is a quad also and his van can accommodate you, but I live on the west side of the state. If you cannot find anyone and can give me a weeks notice I can do it. I just need to make sure my son isn't going to be using it on the day you have your appointment.

Archived