Caregiver Cards

Rx Grade Hydro

Yes a cg needs to have a card to be a valid cg. Just becuz you are someones "total caregiver" like my husband who does everything around the house to take care of me, he still had to get a card so he could help in ny grow room, he xould transfer meds in for me and id i have overages from my grow, then he can transfer them out also.

There are two different cards... a "Patient" card and a "Caregiver" card. You do not need to be a "Patient" or have a "Patient" card to be a "Caregiver". You only need a "Patient" card to "use" medical marijuana or to "grow" it for yourself if you do not have a "Caregiver". You get a "Caregiver" card from the state if you are growing for someone else, specifically, a registered (that means card carrying) "Patient" to whom you are connected to thru the registry (that means the "Patient" filled in a form and sent it to the state specifying that you are their caregiver and they should issue you a "caregiver" card).

Hope that helps

Perfect exactly what I was hopeing. Thanks for the info.~~~~~~~~* Kepp the positive vibes....

There are two different cards... a "Patient" card and a "Caregiver" card. You do not need to be a "Patient" or have a "Patient" card to be a "Caregiver". You only need a "Patient" card to "use" medical marijuana or to "grow" it for yourself if you do not have a "Caregiver". You get a "Caregiver" card from the state if you are growing for someone else, specifically, a registered (that means card carrying) "Patient" to whom you are connected to thru the registry (that means the "Patient" filled in a form and sent it to the state specifying that you are their caregiver and they should issue you a "caregiver" card).

Hope that helps

Archived