It's Time To End Government Malice

To our elected officials;

When does the state intend to stop breaking the law for every single patient who applies for a medical marijuana card?

We are told that to be safe in our homes, we need to simply obey the law. That sounds simple, yet staying within the letter of the law is a moving target.

Court rulings change what is perceived as legal one day into criminal activity the next day. Many of us then have to scramble to change grow rooms transaction methods, etc..

It’s not as simple to just “obey the law” for us. We have a great desire to. We do everything we can to do exactly that. We ALL have our various medical conditions that, many times, make it difficult to produce rapid changes in grow rooms etc..

On the other side, the “government” side, much of the law is very clear and simple.

For instance the state is required to issue ID cards within 20 days of the date they receive an application.

Is there something “gray” or “hazy” about 20 days? I don’t think they issue a different kind of calendar for government employees. Why is it so difficult to print a card?

At first, I tried to give the departments involved the benefit of the doubt. I assumed incompetence. That is kinder than believing malice was involved.

After two years, trying to believe it’s just incompetence has become difficult.

Bottom line .. when does the state expect to stop illegally punishing every single patient and caregiver?

When does the state expect to BEGIN to obey the law?

Twenty days .. obey the law .. what’s the problem?

Yesterday, in Oakland county, Oakland county officials illegally entered a completely legal medical marijuana grow facility.

They destroyed medicine for patients.

This facility had separate rooms for each patient. Each room with its own locked door that could only be opened with a combination keypad.

Each room had a maximum of twelve plants. As per opinion from our Attorney General. Each patients plants were isolated from any other plants.

Enclosed, locked, monitored electronically and with a guard.

Oakland county sheriffs' deputies first illegally entered the facility without a search warrant. When they discovered they couldn’t enter the rooms, they left to obtain a search warrant.

Upon return, they kicked in the doors of every room. Mind you, each room had their medical marijuana documentation on the door to the room.

Officers involved destroyed every single plant.

When is someone going to stop Oakland county from attacking the sick and dying of this state?

This kind of attack leaves patients without pain medicine. Forcing the patient to endure the pain. This is torture.

When will the malice end?

This kind of activity makes me sick..

Needless property distruction by LEO.

They should be put in JAIL!!!!

EVERY DOG HAS HIS DAY AND AS SURE AS I WRITE THIS ALL THOSE COPS WHO STEP ON THE CIVEL RIGHTS OF THE PEOPLE WHO THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT AND SERVE WILL GET THEIRS!!!

WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND.

I HOPE THEY ALL ROAST IN H#LL. :growl::growl::growl:

DAN

End the madness. End cannabis prohibition. There is no other solution. Fighting for scraps is not a solution, but is also madness.

The alternative, the continued war on cannabis, is unacceptable to the patients of Michigan. Legalize!

We know what they're doing, we know why they're doing it. We also know they most likely will continue to get away with it.

Peace. :rock:

class action lawsuit on behalf of ALL michigan medical marijuana patients? someone said erin brokovitch on greentrees last night.

Would be a good start, I was thinking more of violation of my constitutional rights. Kinda like someone in Canada did, it's legal there medically but try getting a doctor to sign for it. Almost the same here, Legal by the state but most doctors won't sign and now it's not easy to get Meds or seeds or clones, all fits in the same context.

OOO keep turning the cheek I'm sure LEO has our illnesses at the top of the priority list compassion beyond compare. I bet the officers felt bad for having to kick each and every door down. Bet they all lost sleep over the matter. Bet they didn't make silly little pothead jokes as they did it also. What do you think it will take to stop these frothing dogs ??. Bet it wont be turning the cheek or using pom pom,s. Face the facts you cant beat city hall. They are going to keep beating people like you and I down. Where has the tide turned have I missed something ?? People said ooo you didn't have a roof where did this poor b@stard go wrong. Don't think he did but that don't seem to matter. In the Michigan Hang You Out To Dry Act,Michigan Saw The Limb Off Act

Rule 333.127 Management of medical marijuana.

Rule 27. (1) A qualifying patient who has been issued and possesses a

registry identification card shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or

penalty in any manner, or denied any right or privilege, including but not

limited to civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business or occupational

or professional licensing board or bureau, for the medical use of marijuana

in accordance with the act, if the qualifying patient possesses an amount of

marijuana that does not exceed the following: Its all B S

Wonder how many registered patients thought this act would turn into this Three Ring Circus. There is a people poll you could take

We need to take a patient satisfaction poll see if patients have been satisfied with the program on a scale from 1 to 10 . 1 being what a joke to 10 very satisfied

OOO keep turning the cheek I'm sure LEO has our illnesses at the top of the priority list compassion beyond compare. I bet the officers felt bad for having to kick each and every door down. Bet they all lost sleep over the matter. Bet they didn't make silly little pothead jokes as they did it also. What do you think it will take to stop these frothing dogs ??. Bet it wont be turning the cheek or using pom pom,s. Face the facts you cant beat city hall. They are going to keep beating people like you and I down. Where has the tide turned have I missed something ?? People said ooo you didn't have a roof where did this poor b@stard go wrong. Don't think he did but that don't seem to matter. In the Michigan Hang You Out To Dry Act,Michigan Saw The Limb Off Act

Rule 333.127 Management of medical marijuana.

Rule 27. (1) A qualifying patient who has been issued and possesses a

registry identification card shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or

penalty in any manner, or denied any right or privilege, including but not

limited to civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business or occupational

or professional licensing board or bureau, for the medical use of marijuana

in accordance with the act, if the qualifying patient possesses an amount of

marijuana that does not exceed the following: Its all B S

Wonder how many registered patients thought this act would turn into this Three Ring Circus. There is a people poll you could take

We need to take a patient satisfaction poll see if patients have been satisfied with the program on a scale from 1 to 10 . 1 being what a joke to 10 very satisfied

Are you suggesting that we end the program in Michigan?

No a people poll would be fine. And one liners is the best you have on such a matter. When Law Enforcement and the elected officials conspire to make people's lives a shambles think deserves better than a one liner P B and thumbs up to you too SB

Are you suggesting that we end the program in Michigan?

Where is Law Enforcements test case for violating the Law as voted on by the People of Michigan.Or am I to believe that they haven't over stepped their bounds yet. No one has been violated yet.And when will this process begin. Three years in and not one violation from Law Enforcement that's amazing . Who's going to step up and be our champion

No a people poll would be fine. And one liners is the best you have on such a matter. When Law Enforcement and the elected officials conspire to make people's lives a shambles think deserves better than a one liner P B and thumbs up to you too SB

I wasn't trying to be a smart donkey. I was just trying to figure out what you were talking about.

We have no hope.

They will break the law against us.

They will hurt us every way they can.

There is nothing we can do about it.

We are lost because we trusted the law.

That kind of stuff. So deep and dark.

So I asked what you were getting at.

Please don't turn that into an argument.

Come to think of it .. this is another time that you have insulted me by claiming that I do nothing for this movement.

Have not said one word about the way you conduct your self PB I'm talking about the law and the way it was written if you are taking this as a slam in any way i apologize. Respect you in every way. I know at times things i say sound abrasive. But I'm just trying to light a fire somewhere get a reaction some how. I'm sorry if you thought i have dizzed you in any way PB. And i take it back if i have sorry. I think your one of our pillars here PB

musings from under the BUS

Have not said one word about the way you conduct your self PB I'm talking about the law and the way it was written if you are taking this as a slam in any way i apologize. Respect you in every way. I know at times things i say sound abrasive. But I'm just trying to light a fire somewhere get a reaction some how. I'm sorry if you thought i have dizzed you in any way PB. And i take it back if i have sorry. I think your one of our pillars here PB

musings from under the BUS

I don't turn the other cheek when it comes to the state breaking the law. Working from the bottom up hasn't been completing the job. So we're trying from the top down now. We're getting responses from elected officials that seem to indicate benefit for us.

I must admit, I haven't been going to court cases much any more. I'm to busy driving all over the state trying to help patients.

I put over 60,000 miles on my car since February. Wednesday I drove from Ann Arbor to Petosky to TC then to Gaylord. For one single patient. About a sixteen hour day. I'm tired. As I know many others are.

I felt sick when I missed your COA hearing. I walked right past the room where it was taking place. Couldn't find the room.

Then I see a post from you about how no one cared enough to show up. It was a slap in my face. It stung and made me feel sick. Maybe it was the cancer kicking me in the gut again.

And in case you didn't know, I'm setting on pins and needles to see how your case works out.

I don't turn the other cheek when it comes to the state breaking the law. Working from the bottom up hasn't been completing the job. So we're trying from the top down now. We're getting responses from elected officials that seem to indicate benefit for us.

I must admit, I haven't been going to court cases much any more. I'm to busy driving all over the state trying to help patients.

I put over 60,000 miles on my car since February. Wednesday I drove from Ann Arbor to Petosky to TC then to Gaylord. For one single patient. About a sixteen hour day. I'm tired. As I know many others are.

I felt sick when I missed your COA hearing. I walked right past the room where it was taking place. Couldn't find the room.

Then I see a post from you about how no one cared enough to show up. It was a slap in my face. It stung and made me feel sick. Maybe it was the cancer kicking me in the gut again.

And in case you didn't know, I'm setting on pins and needles to see how your case works out.

PB,

Slow down Brother, we need you.

Rest while you can and ask for help!

I'm not there yet(MI) but the time is comming soon.

Once there I will offer you help. I like to drive.

Keep up the GREAT WORK YOU DO!

Thank You once more for all you and everyone else in the MMMA do.

Dan

Pb I wish there was more I could do for you and this community. You have been spreading yourself thin. I will always remember your Kindness to me. Keep up the great work. Together we can all put an end to this malice. We have to educate them and let them see our faces. It's beginning to happen. If I can I'll be closer to you all so I can be more actively involved, I will. I'll do whatever I can. We're all in this together.

We're all Family here. I want all of us to live long enough to enjoy our rights in peace, including YOU. :bighug: Thank you for all you do.

Sincerely, Sb

Dont know if this is the right place to ask this question, but has anyone heard of people loosing their Social Security benefits because they are patients? We have a patient on SS and he's scared to get recertified because its their only income.

I receive SSDI, have renewed, and haven't heard of any one losing their benefits because they are Patients or Caregivers.

Only two ways I know you can have benfits taken from you is fraudulant claims to get benefits or you go to jail.

Archived