Cnn Legalization Poll

Results of 96.16% in favor of full legalization when I voted.

I've seen recent polls show 60%+ to 70%+ in favor but never this high percentage. Even eliminating 20%-25% for error/duplicate votes still puts the margin over 70%.

With that amount of public support, there chould very well be a people's initiative to repeal cannabis prohibition on the Nov 2012 Michigan ballot. It's the thing that would end the war and end the madness.

The legislators let us down but I have faith in the people of Michigan. They didn't let us down on Prop 1. It would pass.

Peace. :rock:

I am pleased but the statistics in California showed 42% in favor of legalization back in 2010 . That is a huge swing in sentiment . Maybe something is skewed with the population audience .

I know the weather here with the huge change in temperatures daily is lifting the pain scale for most patients but I still like Fall . This is the best time of year for outdoor activity .

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Florida legalized cannabis ! My Mother could of benefited possibley and still may if she was able and willing to try it . She suffers so with zero chance of comfort without treatment . Though she would need heart healthy med ables under a Doctors care .

Jim Lewis did not fare well in 2010 according to a daily paper in Orlando . Florida tourism like Michigan would benefit from supported medicinal cannabis that honors other States Cards . States that handle this well will be rewarded by the segment of patients who are affluent . Only 40% of patients are on SSD and or SSA . The majority are self employed successful business persons retired or active . People who left the corporate model once testing became part of it . The truth is cannabis users are very entrepreneurial and sadly that has pushed many into conflict with discrimination and government regulators who continue drag their feet on implementation of a viable legal medicinal cannabis environment . A system that truly meets the needs of all patients .

http://weblogs.sun-s...eral_candi.html

Guest Medicinal Patient

Debate: Legalize marijuana? And a look at demand side policies in the U.S. war on drugs

Thank you for voting!

Yes 96.18% (9,310 votes)

No 1.43% (138 votes)

Only for medical use 2.4% (232 votes)

Total Votes: 9,680

Comments (36) Return To PollShare ThisCreate Your Own Poll

Throughout the world, people realize the benefits of Cannabis. I don't know how many countries have better policies and I don't know how many do research. Our government still refuses to listen, despite the failed drug war, despite the failure of prohibition. They're too dependent on the income from keeping it illegal. In a world that sees profit from sick people, in a world that sticks its greedy hand out at every opportunity, good or bad, moral, ethical, or not, it's hard to expect any change for the better. Greed is killing us all.

The People have their eyes wide open. How many polls do we have to respond to before govt listens? How many have to speak out before govt listens? How many have to be hurt, how many have to die BEFORE GOVT LISTENS??? WHEN WILL THEY WAKE UP AND LISTEN TO WE THE PEOPLE? Do you really want me to answer that?

Sb:(

Throughout the world, people realize the benefits of Cannabis. I don't know how many countries have better policies and I don't know how many do research. Our government still refuses to listen, despite the failed drug war, despite the failure of prohibition. They're too dependent on the income from keeping it illegal. In a world that sees profit from sick people, in a world that sticks its greedy hand out at every opportunity, good or bad, moral, ethical, or not, it's hard to expect any change for the better. Greed is killing us all.

The People have their eyes wide open. How many polls do we have to respond to before govt listens? How many have to speak out before govt listens? How many have to be hurt, how many have to die BEFORE GOVT LISTENS??? WHEN WILL THEY WAKE UP AND LISTEN TO WE THE PEOPLE? Do you really want me to answer that?

Sb:(

How about getting them to just admit its medicine so everyone in all states can have the same treatment. What other drugs do we limit to certain states? What treatments can you get in CA that you cant get done in MI? Nothing is like that and we should demand they fix this and make it federally medical so no state or county or city can tell someone no you cant have whats keeping you alive! I sure have never seen where if you live in TX you can get cancer treatment yet in TN you just die, its BS!

Debate: Legalize marijuana? And a look at demand side policies in the U.S. war on drugs

Thank you for voting!

Yes 96.17% (9,384 votes)

No 1.44% (141 votes)

Only for medical use 2.39% (233 votes)

Total Votes: 9,758

Something is inflated, I don't know how or why but theres no way 97% support making it fully legal but like someone said even taking 25% off for inflation you're at 72% which is way more than the needed 51% :goodjob:

if anything I think they are realizing that all their tax dollars are going to chase the "pot heads" and the working class now all grew up in the 60-80s for the most part and they realize marijuana isn't the real problem in the united states. I'm younger and I know that people my age (mid 20s) and younger are dying from pills, and H. I have NEVER touched either but I've been to too many funerals for friends who have died from OD's. I wish they'd jail everyone with heroin and opiates illegally and offer them rehab, get them off that and even go as far as offering legal marijuana as an alternative. I've sucessfully converted 4 family members from pain killers and alcohol to medical marijuana and they are happier and healthier than I've seen them in 10+ years. I lost my dad when I was 18 to alcohol and he was only 42, I won't touch booze anymore and my only release is marijuana not to mention the fact it allows my knee to be pain free and allows me to sleep. I pray for the day I can live without paranoia, I believe if marijuana was legal I wouldn't need my anxiety pills, I always think police are for me and I only use it weekly at most in my home when I'm getting ready for bed, thats how afraid of police I am for something that needs to be legalized.

Just voted. How can the Government be so blind?!?

The government isn't blind. They planned things to be the way they are. If you have a program that doesn't work, don't change it, but find a way to profit from it.

They have made their decision and We the People are not their priority. That is a fact and cannot be disputed.

Yes 96.12% (9,534 votes)

No 1.47% (146 votes)

Only for medical use 2.41% (239 votes)

Total Votes: 9,919

BTW, I tried to vote twice and see if the vote total would change and it did not. So the pot heads that don't vote take polls. Now if we could only show them that this prohibtion would end if they would only vote.

Archived