Fining The State

This relates to what I mentioned during my call to Planet Green Trees Wednesday. It was a pleasure getting to speak with you all and I'm sure I'll be calling again. :)

The state cashed my check on 8/31 and as I understand it, that gives them until 9/20 to issue my card. I think it's safe to say I won't see it for several months. This has been admitted by those tasked with issuing the cards within 20 days under the law. I also suspect when I do finally receive the card, it will be back dated to give the appearance that it was issued within the allotted time. Can someone tell me how that doesn't amount to fraud? Either they're fraudulently back dating the cards to give the impression of compliance with the law, or they actually are issuing the cards within the 20 days but it takes several months to mail them.

We are currently being targeted and under attack. I mean that literally too, that is not colorful metaphor. People are actively being hunted by law enforcement officers and prosecutors. There are countless stories of people being physically, verbally and psychologically being assaulted, being imprisoned, having their property seized and being fed into the system to be ground up by the legal system that employs judges that I've personally heard tell citizens asking for help or leniency, "I don't care, that is not my problem". Essentially, we have patients following the law as it is written, and government entities not following the law which coincidentally enough puts the patients in a position to be targeted. I can no longer accept or believe that is coincidental.

Blueberry recently spoke to Rep. Cavanaugh and Rep. Horn and from what I've read about that meeting, they're receptive. Their pleas for patience however fall on deaf ears with me as they've had 3 years. THREE YEARS! I'm sorry they're pressured by law enforcement, however to quote that judge, I don't care, that is not my problem. It is their responsibility to stop the assault on the citizens of this state and only once that is done, we can relax and talk. If your kitchen is on fire, you MUST fix that problem IMMEDIATELY! You don't call your neighbors and form a study group and poll your friends and family to get their opinion on how to address kitchen fires.

In many facets of society, we as citizens are held to the law. When we fail to adhere to the law, there are penalties, often in the form of fines. For the suffering we have to endure at the hands of those tasked with implementing the law, we should begin fining the state, just as they fine us for noncompliance. On 9/21 I'm calling LARA and informing them I'll be fining them $500 a day for each day beyond the 20 day period I'm forced to wait for my card which is supposed to protect me. We've put over $10,000,000 into the pockets of the state through patient registrations alone, not including caregiver registrations and so forth.

How can I make it stick? I think it was Michael had mentioned on his show something about a law being passed disallowing lawsuits against government agencies but I don't remember if that was in the works or already done. The emotional and psychological stress of waiting for a paramilitary assault team to kick my door in and assault me, as well as many others, is unacceptable. I fear my fine will be met with the same indifference all the other pleas for compliance have been met with but I will be calling on the 21st just the same. If anyone has any advice on how to inform them in a more formal manner, I'm all ears.

This relates to what I mentioned during my call to Planet Green Trees Wednesday. It was a pleasure getting to speak with you all and I'm sure I'll be calling again. :)

The state cashed my check on 8/31 and as I understand it, that gives them until 9/20 to issue my card. I think it's safe to say I won't see it for several months. This has been admitted by those tasked with issuing the cards within 20 days under the law. I also suspect when I do finally receive the card, it will be back dated to give the appearance that it was issued within the allotted time. Can someone tell me how that doesn't amount to fraud? Either they're fraudulently back dating the cards to give the impression of compliance with the law, or they actually are issuing the cards within the 20 days but it takes several months to mail them.

We are currently being targeted and under attack. I mean that literally too, that is not colorful metaphor. People are actively being hunted by law enforcement officers and prosecutors. There are countless stories of people being physically, verbally and psychologically being assaulted, being imprisoned, having their property seized and being fed into the system to be ground up by the legal system that employs judges that I've personally heard tell citizens asking for help or leniency, "I don't care, that is not my problem". Essentially, we have patients following the law as it is written, and government entities not following the law which coincidentally enough puts the patients in a position to be targeted. I can no longer accept or believe that is coincidental.

Blueberry recently spoke to Rep. Cavanaugh and Rep. Horn and from what I've read about that meeting, they're receptive. Their pleas for patience however fall on deaf ears with me as they've had 3 years. THREE YEARS! I'm sorry they're pressured by law enforcement, however to quote that judge, I don't care, that is not my problem. It is their responsibility to stop the assault on the citizens of this state and only once that is done, we can relax and talk. If your kitchen is on fire, you MUST fix that problem IMMEDIATELY! You don't call your neighbors and form a study group and poll your friends and family to get their opinion on how to address kitchen fires.

In many facets of society, we as citizens are held to the law. When we fail to adhere to the law, there are penalties, often in the form of fines. For the suffering we have to endure at the hands of those tasked with implementing the law, we should begin fining the state, just as they fine us for noncompliance. On 9/21 I'm calling LARA and informing them I'll be fining them $500 a day for each day beyond the 20 day period I'm forced to wait for my card which is supposed to protect me. We've put over $10,000,000 into the pockets of the state through patient registrations alone, not including caregiver registrations and so forth.

How can I make it stick? I think it was Michael had mentioned on his show something about a law being passed disallowing lawsuits against government agencies but I don't remember if that was in the works or already done. The emotional and psychological stress of waiting for a paramilitary assault team to kick my door in and assault me, as well as many others, is unacceptable. I fear my fine will be met with the same indifference all the other pleas for compliance have been met with but I will be calling on the 21st just the same. If anyone has any advice on how to inform them in a more formal manner, I'm all ears.

I SURE WISH IT WORKED THAT WAY! THE PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE GOVERNMENT!

I agree with what you are saying. It is not very pleasant knowing that I might at any time be trying to reason with a mob of masked and armed men set on taking and destroying my property.

Oh wait, here's a copy of my cashed check and a copy of my application, somehow I don't think that's going to give me much protection. Unfortunately, they will not pay your fines or even respond in any way. You will be lucky if you can even leave a message on their answering machine and if you do will anyone even listen to it? I have tried to contact them before, by email, phone and letter. Never have received a response. Send a letter registered or certified, at least you will know they got it. I wish there was something that could be done, or some way that we would have more protection. They are responsible for much harm that has been caused by this, there are many of us suffering and subject to great stress because they will not follow the law. We have a right to be angry and a right to demand this be corrected, but apparently no one wants to take us seriously.

Good tips. I guess the problem would be making it "stick" legally. I'm sick of the deck being stacked against the people. If you're not a big money lobbyist, or have one working for you, you don't have the weight to make those who should be respecting and enforcing the law follow it.

More and more, it seems a class action lawsuit is the only thing that will make anyone pay attention and do what the law says they must. Just dealing with the 20 days to issue card problem, the state has broken the law to the tune of about 100,000 counts.

Is the only way we can get the law to follow the law a threat of a class action suit with 100,000 plaintiffs? Is our legal system that distorted? Wrongful arrests, seizures, civil rights violations and the litany of other crimes against the people could easily cost the state dearly. Instead of doing the right thing and following the law and respecting the will of the people, it seems the plan is to just silence anyone that dare asks for justice with intimidation.

I'll defer to the pros like Joe and Michael that are currently talking to representatives and if they say they're making progress, that's outstanding. I do however view anyone that claims not to realize what is going on very skeptically, and now that they've been informed, claiming ignorance going forward should be considered an attempt to impede justice. I'm all for diplomacy, as long as it works. If it's used as a tool to slow or stop justice, I have faith in those involved to see it for what it is and consider other paths.

What needs to happen is someone with valid paperwork and not breaking any laws in anyones eyes needs to be arrested. Then they would have a valid lawsuit against the government for not supplying a card, and for telling LEO that paperwork isn't valid. I wish I was in a situation to allow me to be a guinea pig, but I am not. Just got my hard card 2 days ago too so now it isn't an issue.

If anyone is harassed or arrested for only having paperwork but under 12 plants in an enclosed locked facility (with roof and securely bolted to the ground) and less than 2.5 oz, they should sue the state. Have a decent chance of winning too.

Take back the 4+million in surplus they have taken from us.

Cedar

Archived