Mid Michigan Compassion Club (Mt. Pleasant)

chederhead

I am looking for people interested in starting a compassion club in Mt. Pleasant.

This would be a self directed organization run by a board of directors.

The primary focus would be the patient and any issues surrounding their use and access to medical marijuana.

To that end, there is a wide range of topics of interest for people to pursue.

"The goal is to create a place where caregivers, patients, families, anyone involved in forming a medical marijuana community to promote open information and ideas."

The Michigan Medical Marijuana Act is under attack. There are 16 other bills I know of that will continue to gut the Act and make it useless.

We need to act now!

The only transfer of Medical Marijuana protected under the act is the Patient-Caregiver exchange.

We need to build a network of interconnected Patients and Caregivers one connected to the other to provide for the safe and legal transfer of medical marijuana.

Caregivers & Caregiver/Farmers (there is a difference) are under attack. We need to get out the information needed to protect these people.

Medical marijuana can be cultivated, but it has to be cultivated within the letter of the law.

People need to know how to grow legally.

ALL I NEED ARE A COUPLE PEOPLE WILLING TO HELP WITH THE START-UP, I NEED YOUR INPUT TO MAKE IT YOUR CLUB.

JOIN ME - rjr535@yahoo.com

I am looking for people interested in starting a compassion club in Mt. Pleasant.

This would be a self directed organization run by a board of directors.

The primary focus would be the patient and any issues surrounding their use and access to medical marijuana.

To that end, there is a wide range of topics of interest for people to pursue.

"The goal is to create a place where caregivers, patients, families, anyone involved in forming a medical marijuana community to promote open information and ideas."

The Michigan Medical Marijuana Act is under attack. There are 16 other bills I know of that will continue to gut the Act and make it useless.

We need to act now!

The only transfer of Medical Marijuana protected under the act is the Patient-Caregiver exchange.

We need to build a network of interconnected Patients and Caregivers one connected to the other to provide for the safe and legal transfer of medical marijuana.

Caregivers & Caregiver/Farmers (there is a difference) are under attack. We need to get out the information needed to protect these people.

Medical marijuana can be cultivated, but it has to be cultivated within the letter of the law.

People need to know how to grow legally.

ALL I NEED ARE A COUPLE PEOPLE WILLING TO HELP WITH THE START-UP, I NEED YOUR INPUT TO MAKE IT YOUR CLUB.

JOIN ME - rjr535@yahoo.com

We use to go to meetings n Mt.P..Then the guy opened a Dispense.Then it became all about HIS pocket...Then Most ended up at our meetings..We do have a Clare meeting today and every other week.. http://clarecountycc.ning.com/events/clare-county-compassion-club-12 .. You and any one are welcome to come..

We use to go to meetings n Mt.P..Then the guy opened a Dispense.Then it became all about HIS pocket...Then Most ended up at our meetings..We do have a Clare meeting today and every other week.. http://clarecountycc.ning.com/events/clare-county-compassion-club-12 .. You and any one are welcome to come..

Thank you so much for your reply. I know the person you are talking about and you are correct. It has become all about making money for him.

I have tried to get him involved but without assurances of $1,000 a month in his pocket he will not help me. I was hoping to use the email list (300-500+) to get started, but it doesn't look like that will happen. So, I am starting from nothing.

I just saw your reply this morning so I missed your meeting, but I will attend the next one. I think every community should have a compassion group of some sort and that we all should attend and support each other. It's the best way to spread knowledge and information. United we stand, divided we fall. Looking forward to meeting you.

Archived