Moscutty:testing:the Green Avenger-Subcool

Guest MosCutty

Guest MosCutty

Greetings All,

This is a test grow for TGA SubCool Seeds. SubCool, Dioxide and TGA have come up with a new batch of crosses and they have been kind enough to have me test one of the selections. Big thanks to Sub and TGA as well as XBRPete for entrusting me with the genetics, I’ll do my best to rock these girls out!

The cross that I will be working on is Green Queen x Querkle. I was sent 10 beans for the test, all will be pooled.

Green Queen is a new one for most of us, to my knowledge it comes from Dioxide, here is the description of the mother:

Green Queen by Dioxide.

“No relation to Killer Queen or Space queen that I know of it reminds me somewhat of Romulan but it has to be the most savory weed I have ever seen. It smells like french onion soup with loads of garlic and spices or some type of beef stew heavily spiced just a trip to smell. The smoke is also unique in that it has a again savory quality that just overwhelms the senses.”

I will provide more information on her as it becomes available. The beans arrived today Saturday, September 17, 2011 at High Noon! Photographs were taken and the beans hit a 70 degree pool for the night.

It’s gonna be a long ride to Dankville, so as always tunes are in order.

Thanks for looking.

Mos

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

Love to get a ticket from start to Dankville. Love to see this journey/ journal to the finish with many pics and details . Just love the info I learn from them, someday ( when I grow up ) I hope to get to test some of these great new strains. Till then I'll just watch and hope to learn. Nice to see so mane ppl write an share :pic: these logs. Thanks Mos and so many others to show us whats going on. :thumbsu: Great respect to ya all. .......Pops :drinking-coffee::watching:

Guest MosCutty

:popcorn:

Glad your on board GoodBuddy. :thumbsu:

The Romulian comment has me interested already,ill pull up a chair for this one.

Me too Sub has just posted more info on the mother. I will copy and post.

Parked and ready

As I knew you would be, this is a long one B, from seed to medz. We won't see these finish until after Turkey Day.

Love to get a ticket from start to Dankville. Love to see this journey/ journal to the finish with many pics and details . Just love the info I learn from them, someday ( when I grow up ) I hope to get to test some of these great new strains. Till then I'll just watch and hope to learn. Nice to see so mane ppl write an share :pic: these logs. Thanks Mos and so many others to show us whats going on. :thumbsu: Great respect to ya all. .......Pops :drinking-coffee::watching:

Thanks for the kind words Poppa Puff, I'm still learning as I go trust me. It is pretty cool to grow test beans for a World Class breeder like Subcool. However it is lots of work as well, Sub has strict rules with testing and there are no time lapses. The grow has to go from start to finish with weekly detailed updates including any set backs.

On top of that there is a team of extremely talented farmers also doing journals of the work. All of which I have mad respect for and look to as leaders in Medical Journals. Then there is the big man himself Subcool, who will no doubt stop in on me to make sure I'm on point, so know pressure at all. Just another 10 beans right. :o LOL

Thank you for sharing this Test with us. Sounds like some seriously good medicine there.

Thanks 1337, time will tell what these girls have for us.

Awesome Bro.

I was just hearing about the Green Queen, and she sounds Amazing. Cant wait to see more of this one.

Yes Brother Mike we will soon find out some of the story of this Green Queen. :devil:

:watching:

Right on quietone, always nice to have you around brother. Hope too see you soon.

Thanks again everyone this should be a fun ride. I'm glad Subby hooked it up for the MI in the test round.

Mos

Guest MosCutty

Sweetness, I am in for the ride. Enjoy TGA gear :thumbsu:

The strain sounds delicious :sword:

We shall see, the word on the street is Garlic, Beef, and Grapes. LOL

I'll b watching this for sure

My Brother Herbeez, thanks for stopping hope all is well in your world.

I used to chat with Sub a long time ago. Please send 2 lbs of the above for personal testing. I reluctantly offer myself to carry the burden! :devil:

Oh Mr. D, my fellow NPR'er, only 2 lbs for your personal sample. How about I just hook you up with the keeper pheno and you just rock on with your bad self. :devil: I have never spoken with Sub, but he seems like a good guy, I'm guessing he likes my efforts, hence the beans.

Nice start Brother Mos.

There's going be some interesting pheno's in the mix there for sure.

Peace,

Porc

Yes Yes Yes, your eye will be needed as well as the mans below you to spot the gold. :thumbsu:

Good to see you pumping out all these new genetics. I send you and yours good karma. Release the Green Queen.

Peace, Afi

Mr. Prolific I was just thinking of you when the 10th bean cracked. I got a full deck here anything could happen. I could end up with 10 ladies. :devil:

As always I will be on pins and needles till she comes to completion.

Much love to subcool and dioxide for bring great genetics to our little slice of the country.

It is nice for the Big Dogs to let us play along. Those boys have "Big Ones" for putting out testers in public view. Respect to them both for continuing exploration and pushing the limits.

Okay so as I said a second ago the 10th bean has cracked so I have the full deck 100% germination.

Here is a statement by Sub in regards to the Green Queen Pheno:

"It's actually an Oregon Medical strain that has won a few local med events.

The reason it stood out to us was the taste and smell and it deff has a nice kick.

Dioxide has a true passion for cannabis and a master at collecting strains."

Subcool

So lets see what TGA's "Top Selecta" Dioxide has for us, this is an untested mom paired with a Querkle pheno.

Mos :D

Guest MosCutty

Hey Mos how long your usually keep them in between the paper towels? I just popped a TGA Deep Purple seed just soaking 1 day in warm water but I have a TH seeds Burmese Kush that has been in paper towels for a couple days and still not popped.

Lots of factors involved my friend, I leave them in paper towel until the shell splits. I find temps and humidity being very important. My sweet spot is an over night pool until they sink, then into paper towel until they crack. The temp is on lock ranging from 72-75 degrees, my pool temp is also at 70 degrees, high temps will give a greater male ratio. If they don't crack within 48 hours of pooling, then somethings wrong at least for me. I see 90% plus germination, with most beans I run.

Archived